Sunday, April 08, 2007

new lease of life

so, another chapter of my life is beginning!!!
orientation starts tomorrow! got to be in the SB (from now on, SB = School of Business) foyer by 9am.
rather psyched about it. (as in, school starting, not orientation. haha. there's a difference?)
yeap! but the dreadful thing is i dont know my schedule for orientation! besides reaching there by 9 and that i need to bring extra clothing, i know practically NOTHING else! boo.
(cuz blur poke me went to throw away the bloody pamphlet while de-cluttering my room)
so i cannot do my self-certification of my Vaio cuz i dont know my schedule. hence dont know when i'm free, hence cannot book a slot.
and although booking a slot is not necessarily needed, i dont wanna carry my Vaio there for nothing in case i wont be free the whole day. (i mean, it's orientation what! need notebook for what?) and i'm afraid i'll LOSE IT.
i'll seriously get slaughtered if i lose it.. and before i get slaughtered i think i'll commit suicide first.

rahhh.
random blabbering.
maybe because i just took a couple of panadols.
I'M SICK! down with flu with an itchy throat and slightly feverish.
just before orientation!
how great.
i think working 12/6 today worsened my condition. ):
bernard owes me too many favours lor. (i'm standing in for Yati today)
i hope some miracle happens and i'll recover tmr!!! pretty pretty please?!

-ah choooo!-
i really did just sneezed. thanks, to whoever the higher power that just gave me the reply.
ALOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home