Thursday, March 29, 2007

ha-dee-dums

it's my off day it's my off day it's my off day it's my off day it's my off day!
again, it's shopping day! (:

am currently in a back-to-school craze.
well, the most crazed part is over (what with the $96 expenditure at Paperchase last week! and to my utmost horrors we missed out the waterbottle the other day! i asked monk to decide between 2 designs, and so he did. den i asked him to pick one for me that's the most unscathed out of the lot, while i check out the stationeries and tada. end of story. we totally forgot about the bottle in the end. probably because i got too excited in the midst of him choosing and dragged him everywhere, he forgot too. oh wells.)
pencil case (checked)
stationeries (checked)
so what i need now is a bag (or bags) and my waterbottle from Paperchase! (:
AND, my PC notebook.
I am rooting for Vaio C no matter what. (in the picture, it's the one surrounded by all the other Vaio Cs. the white one. it's $1999, comes with free ram upgrade from 512mb to 1gb and a free slip case and a free ms office 2007! valid till 31 march only. going to Sim Lim tmr. i am rooting for it no matter what. hiak. i think my mummy will relent and not listen to my awful brother who wants to get me the lousiest dell available. ok. i lied. not exactly the lousiest la. but compared to my sony vaio, what is not lousy, you tell me? minus macbook!) it's not as if i'm getting the colourful Vaio C what, which costs $2299. (just for some stupid graphic card that's of no importance to me cuz i dont play games.) ya lor. and i know i'll be happy with my Vaio C, even though it's black or white only.
i'll be super unhappy with a bloody ugly dell. with no fascinating third party softwares inside, unlike my lovely Vaio C! (((((:


am supposed to be packing my room tonight.
look at it's current plight:my brand new dressing table that hasn't been seen before yet by all of you (:
and it's in a terrible mess cuz it was installed a few days before CNY and i havent had time to pack yet since i'm at work every miserable day >.< dont even have space for tissue box. haha.
my bloody messy wardrobe. or rather, HALF of my bloody messy wardrobe.my uber messy study table. with rubbish everywhere. it surprisingly looks neat. haha. my Paperchase purchases (say 10 times! Paperchase purchases Paperchase purchases Paperchase purchases...) still lying on the floor! (bottom right plastic bag)
oh yarh. forgot to shoot the tv to show you all! smack in the middle facing my bed.
nya-ha-ha-ha!

yeah. today is actually more of window shopping. nv really bought much, because i want to show all of it to monk on sunday!
ha-dee-dums! (what i learnt from shopaholic series.)

Saturday's my official LAST DAY OF FULL TIME!
and yesterday, Jennifer came down for a surprise shop visit, and tried to persuade me to stay longer (since sch starts 16th april) and i was trying to tell her i need a break. and then and then! she somehow persuaded me to start working part time immediately. rah. so i think i'd be going back 3/4/5 april?
roar.
stupid me.

Check this Out!
who says JC are good? who says I-Space in NY rocks? who says the "Igloo" in VJC rocks their socks?
nya-ha-ha. wait till you check what SP offers.


ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home