Saturday, February 24, 2007

justawholeloadarandomthoughts.

am in the midst of choosing a new skin.
though i still like my current one alot alot.
haha. but i thought i should probably change a new one soon by march... 19th or is it 20th...? my one year anniversary for this current blog.
was talking to my dear hamizanah (in short, zanah) at isetan last night cuz we were so utterly bored to death. u know, bossini's kids counter actually only had a grand SEVEN customers only?! can u see how bored i was?! ugh.
yup, digressing but anyway, i realised i have been blogging for THREE YEARS already! (i think.)
starting from my hideous first blog, to my second (which, sad to say, i never had wanted to close down. or probably would have closed down but create another new blog at diary-x.. u get what i mean? cuz diary-x is SO blogger friendly, i can change skin ANYTIME! in just ONE CLICK!)
anyway, to my current one...
woo. time really flies. i was passin Feng Shan CC the other day, while visiting my relatives, and all the memories just flooded back like a broken film.. all the banner-making, all the cheering, all the sitting at the floor and watching the match, all the excitement, and the ngee ann guys incident! all just flooded back and this wave of nostalgia hit me right in the heart.
dang. i really do miss dunman high.
and you know, as i was telling bernard (my first in charge cum mentor cum buddy cum "papa") the other day when he asked me how long do i plan to stay.. i said 3 months if i could, but shorter if i think i cant carry on anymore, due to second i/c & the long working hours... and he was quite disappointed cuz he really wanted me to stay.. and i was telling him, it's the people that makes you wanna stay..
and it's true, thinking in the case of dhs & dhsco... like why do i never feel any wave of nostalgia when i think of NY? (it actually makes me kinda sick thinkin of that place. ew.) cuz of the people there!

okay, MAJOR DIGRESSION.
yup, so anyway! back to the subject of blogskins..
i've picked two. so i'm just gonna let everyone vote which one should i use by my third blog's first birthday! (:

#1

#2
so please leave me comments on my tagboard! yayyy. (click on the images for the preview version)

my CNY was not bad cuz it involved lots of ang paos (duh) and lots of ban luck! but this year was a damn huge exception because i returned from my 2nd location (my mum's best friends' place) around 7pm! which is super early because in the past years (since P5 or P6), as far as i can remember, i never reach home earlier than 11. haha. but i returned so early cuz i'm damn paiseh larh. winnin 84 bucks in ban luck gambling with the other kids there. lol.

day 2 was also exceptionally boring cuz it involved staying home watching TV, reading my Shopaholic series, and watching this introduction of the iPhone with my brother.
oooooooh.
iPhone oh iPhone!
(i'm sorry i cant help but exclaim a shiok "oooh" everytime i see the iPhone. it's like a natural reaction when u see a hot guy/girl on the streets.)
so damn shiok! it's so sleek and so nice everyone should check it out! (click on the image!)
i go gaga whenever i see the iPhone.
i wanna SEE it, i wanna HOLD it, i wanna USE it, i wanna HAVE it!
no. i MUST HAVE IT! my brother and i are eyeing on it now. but it's only going to launch in Asia early 2008!!! oh no. i cant stand it anymore.
the anticipation is killing me!
4GB will cost 499USD.
8GB will cost 599USD.
my brain says: of course get the 8GB one lar! only 100USD difference and you get TWICE the memory! lol.
it's released in US 2007 June
in Europe in 4th calendar quarter of this year
in Asia is 2008! :(
i want it i want it i want it!
roar!!!
you'll never think the same of other phones again once you've seen the iPhone.

anyway, MAJOR DIGRESSION again. well, this CNY was boring but at least it was spent resting and just purely enjoying the company of my family & relatives (:
am especially really glad my cousin made it to CNY.. so glad that the liver cancer hasnt taken her away from us & she's recoverin & no longer bed-ridden. good job!
although she doesnt look the same no more, but what matters is she's still there with us and that's what that matters. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home