Tuesday, January 16, 2007

home-ridden



-coughs coughs-
fell sick on my third day of work. bahhh.
and the fourth day's my OFF DAY but i'm bed ridden at home.
went to see my doc and i have like, 5 different types of medicines to take?!
paracetamol of course, as i'm slightly feverish.
and then flu medication for my runny nose.
and two other different tablets i suspect is for my asthmatic cough. he said the medicine would cause my hands to tremble, and indeed, they are trembling as i type this post.
(my feet are trembling too! but i wonder if it's due to the medication or is it just purely because i stood & walked too much & overloaded my legs???)
lastly, of course would be cough syrup! (UGH. i HATE cough syrups. although his is a teeny wee bit more tolerable due to the minty taste. i HATE cough syrups. they give me jitters down the spine whenever i drink it. ARGH. i kinda dislike raspberry because it reminds me of cough syrups. ewww.)
i remember throwing tantrums when i was younger, whenever my parents tried to hoax me into drinkin cough syrups. they gave up as i grew older (around 6) and they just mixed it in my milk bottle along with the milk. ( haha. i only stopped drinking milk i.e. baby formula that kinda milk at the age of 10!!!!!!) horrors. i'm a big baby. =P


so, i'm on MC today. my supposedly fifth day of work.
tmr, hopefully, i would be back with zest and vitality! and also my voice and nose back as well. (currently feeling real better already. not as miserable as yesterday where i carry a box of tissue and move around the house with a moping look as i appear as though i'm constantly in tears. and whenever i want to speak, in my very sexy, hoarse voice, i'd have to clear my throat a few times else i'd look as though i'm miming. today, no more sexy hoarse voice but only blocked-nose voice. teehee.)

i'm happy i'm on morning shift tmr!
means 10am-6pm! yay.
afternoon shift (i dislike, but always kena) = 145pm till close shop (which, in the past few days, i left PP around 11pm)
and there's a 12nn-8pm shift. (very rarely do i get this. cuz it's mostly for part-timers)
and another pure part-timer shift that's mornin (open shop) till 2pm.

oh! and my house finally has SCV! -beams-
and i'm currently watching Hanazakarino Kimitachihe (花样少年少女)
darn interesting and funny. starring Ella & Farenheit. but i'm stuck at episode 9, cuz youtube stops there. and currently, Singapore only has dvd for episodes 1-5. ))))):

my mouth tastes bitter from all the medication :(
painted my nails (:
did a mask (:
havent taken my nedication for afternoon :(
bahhh. i'm just pure bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home