Saturday, January 13, 2007

"Hi, Welcome to Bossini"

i said, (the above) at least a hundred times ytd.
i folded, (clothes) probably as much as i did in the past 17years and 10months of my life.
rahhh. my feet are numb! from all the standing and walking around.
and my voice is gone!
i did so much talking and promoting yesterday, when i already have a sore throat in the first place.
but at least people at my work place are fun and nice and we can talk so easily and comfortably.
not a single soul that i dislike! (up til now la..haha)
it beats 0631 a thousand times.
although it's my first day of work, it was cool when we all didn't feel awkward talkin to each other.
it was as if i had been workin there already and we just crap and joke and people there were nice.

senior sales assistants: Bernard (my mentor cum buddy)
sales assistants are (according to most experienced to least): YK, Simon, Yati, Shah, Steven and ME!
and Hui Min and Ming Sheng (part timers)
(((((:
i worked with Bernard, Simon, Shah, Steven Yati & Ming Sheng yesterday. YK was on leave but dropped by.
there are more people to get to know too!


it's a super tiring job but the good company compensates it.
especially shah! he was so nice to teach me methods to SMS in the storeroom (cuz there's a camera in there) and how to slack. wahaha.
simon taught me how to do measurements for the customers.
bernard thought me the basic stuffs and showed me around.
and they were all very patient and nice to me (but i'm a quick learner too larh)
could say that first day was good for me and my performance were impressionable as they thought i had retail experience in the past.
shocked to find that this is my first real job >.<
paps and mummy are visiting the store later during my shift! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home