Sunday, January 07, 2007

IOUs

[edit]

Owe ME
:
doris - $15? (cant rmb) and my birthday present
rachel - $23.10
NYCO - $84.40
claire - (money for Jia's birthday) and my birthday present
xiuyi - birthday present for 2yrs and counting!
christina - my korean drama!
clarissa - my 2006 birthday present
jiajia - my 2006 birthday present

cf. previous post to have some guilt and panic drilled into you (while i dwell in my own guilt and panic cuz chloe's and xiuyi's birthdays are comin real soon too. before mine!)


I Owe:
- 31st Jan: chloe's birthday present for 3yrs & counting (i'll give monkey a BIG one this year!)
- 2nd Mar: wei xiong (i wonder if his is counted or not cuz although we promised to exchange birthday gifts BUT I HAVENT RECEIVED MINE TOO!)
- christina's 2006 birthday gift
- clarissa's 2006 birthday gift
- claire's 2006 birthday gift
- so i presume i can strike this off? muahaha! joel's 21st birthday gift (i feel guilty bout this. hmm. 21st leh. how can i be late?)
- and of course, daddy & mummy & my two gor gor's birthday gifts. but oh well, as i said, they dont need any gifts cuz i'm the GREATEST AND BESTEST gift that has ever been bestowed in their lives. -twirls and beams thickskinnedly-
so there.

P.S. the rate that my counter is going is alarming. has someone been tampering with it?! e.g. refreshing the page?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home