Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Long Awaited Wedding

Had initially wanted to squeeze everything into an ultimate long post.
but cuz i'm using firefox now, it's very troublesome. (for those who blogs, when the photos are uploaded, they appear right at the top of the text box. only in IE can i conveniently drag it to wherever i want, but with firefox, i have to drag and drop and drag and drop as the stupid text box wont scroll down. bahhh.)
so, i couldn't take it no more and hence another post for the wedding! (:

Mariott Hotel
wedding of cousin desmond and chu san
(:
Me and Mummy at the cocktail holding area's X'mas tree (:
the lady on the right's my cousin beng's new girlfriend.

pretty x'mas tree~my lovely flower girl niece, Rachel! (i'm her 姑姑! sounds so old.. :( cuz her dad, not only is my cousin but also my god brother..) nephew keith, rachel's brother, is hiding behind her.
haha. on the right the tall girl in spagh dress is cousin zhiyong's girlfriend (!!!) they're both DOCTORS. -gasps- the other one who's a little more on the plus size side is cousin alice.
and the group standin near the x'mas tree are my cousins but i cant tell who's who.

the three pretty pretty flower girls (:

TADA! my aunt cum godmother. (姨妈妈) so happy another son of hers is married le. 2 down. 2 more to go! hahaha.
cousin desmond & my new chu san sister-in-law. (supposed to be cousin-in-law i think but i'm godsis ma!) couldn't catch a close up cuz when they were walkin down the aisle this stupid waiter walked passed when i had this perfect chance of capturing both of them! *curse*my mum was held in suspense when my da ge requested for an additional seat. (!!!) bugged me so many times if i know who he's bringing.. she suspects i was lying when i said i didn't know. "how can da ge not tell you! u both are so close!"
so, this is why this wedding is "long awaited". both by my 姨妈妈 and my 妈妈!hahaha.
picture of my da ge & his new girlfriend, serene (:
okay, this picture doesn't do her justice cuz she's really rather pretty in real life.sweet too! the lighting was bad for photos too. i didn't want to show the one with flash cuz she blinked.


super tired after the wedding cuz of the chain of events. chalet plus early mornin tea ceremony plus late night wedding dinner. >.<
the heels were killing me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home