Tuesday, January 09, 2007

merry surprise x'mas gift!

on the dot of x'mas' arrival, i messaged my two beloved brothers "Merry X'mas". a simple message, yet filled with all my love, care and concern! (:
the younger one (younger but still older than me la!) replied that he has a surprise x'mas gift for me!!!
oooh. suspense filled the air.
days went by....
and today, he dropped by! (to have free yummy home cooked meals duh. and use free ink. haha. i make him sound like a free-loader)
and TADA!!! my surprise x'mas gift!
(i wasn't really very surprised cuz it just appeared to me as a very nicely packaged Stefanie Sun's compilation. i didn't even realised it was a gift for me when he handed me the CD! i just thought it was something new he wanted to show me! and as usual, i was treated like a MAID and served him his meal... den he asked me to take a look at the CD, so i did. )

Yay. very nice packaging huh?


den i opened up and i saw this:
oh my holy mother cow. oh my tian. oh my god. (okay, this wasn't my initial reaction, because i couldn't tell that that was Stefanie Sun's signature.. ok. it sounds real dumb but i actually questioned my brother if that was her signature on the CD. like, DUH??? i'm glad he didn't get pissed!)
ah! my name! it has my name on it!!! personalized!!!

and this is a little booklet that has many many many (X1000) pictures of Stefanie Sun. and look! it has a personalized message on it!!! -beams-

i was like, stunned. dont know what to feel. (cuz i'm not a HUGE FAN of hers but I do like her songs and admire her vocal. her songs are all VERY NICE since the very first album.) i wasn't exactly thrilled... maybe you could describe me as dumbstruck. dumbfounded? haha.
all in all, i really really like it alot.
and he said i should cuz she rarely personalizes.
and it's still a mystery how he got it and all... refuses to divulge his little secret. =P
awww.



see? told ya my brothers love me.
and i would never fail to feel all swooned and light-headed whenever they do sweet little things for me.
please tell me i'm a blessed child. (((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home