Thursday, January 11, 2007

our new lives, our new experiences

i got a job! (:
at Parkway's Bossini, so people dont be shock to see me there! =P
informed all my lovey girlies already! teehee.
yay. i got the job i got the job!
when i went for the interview at Leng Kee Road's SIS building, there was this Ah Kwa there that's super androgynous. he/she looked like he/she just came out from filming "The Iron Ladies 3", except, it's not volleyball he/she's playing but maybe boxing or ermm... racing?
cuz he/she was wearing this black leather jacket and super tight denim jeans plus boots.
and he/she gave me this "kao, young little girl, dont even try! cuz I'M gonna get the job!" look.
now i feel like giving him/her that look mann!
i nearly snorted when he/she came out within a few mins. when he/she went in, i just opened my "the five people you meet in heaven" and i only finished slowly digestin 2-3 pages and he/she came out! HA!
who's the one laughing at the end?! MOI. (i just love it when you go "MUAH" like "muahahaha")

so, tmr i'll be going off for my new job and hopefully i'll pass the 3 days observation period!
and my beloved monk would be off for BMT tmr too. :(((((
we're both going to begin a new chapter of our lives, and gain new experiences.
i never knew i would miss him this much.

i'll miss you! and i'm missing you already!
thank you for running errands for me lately.
thank you for the clutch.
thank you for the webcam.
thank you for the hysnsn dvd.
thank you for (all) the clothes.
thank you for all the presents.
thank you for just being there.
take care my monk (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home