Sunday, January 28, 2007

Off-day equals SHOPPING DAY.

Off-day today!!!
DANG. tiffany just told me that i'm on FULL SHIFT tmr!
what the hell. there goes my shopping therapy. all futile.
dont mistaken me, work is fun and all...
we're having this Bossini Party 7th & 8th Feb! at Aranda Country Club (:
those interested will get to work morning shift and then when the afternoon shift pple reports for work at 145, the M ppl can then leave & all go to the party!! i think i'm gg on the 8th.
(however that also implys that staffs of the same outlet cannot all go on the same day tgt! boohoohoos)
BUT THEN,
it's also DARN TIRING la.
you know how tiring 8 hours of school can be. and working 8 hours straight is also darn tiring, especially when you have to face a bunch of picky, indecisive & fussy aunties. (why didn't Forever21 hire me?!?! boos.)

"this one the material will expand after washing?"

"this one the material will shrink after washing?"

"this one got some threads coming out, can gimme a new piece?"

"this one got lipstick/foundation mark (in fact, it's HER OWN lipstick/foundation) can get me another one?"

"you got round/V neck clothes? i only wear round/V neck clothes..."

"this one colour/design/pattern/cutting/material not nice/not comfortable/i dont like"

AHHHH.
aunties can drive you crazy at times. most of the time.

anyway, it's also fun cuz i get to learn alot of things...
#1 punctuality! (which is something that is slowly dissipating from almost ALL mankind nowadays...)
#2 responsibility (which of course, i have! =P )
#3 customer service (sometimes, you shld really take note what i do behind customers' backs... ALL SORTS OF FUNNY FACES whenever i feel discontent/unjust or whatsoever towards a customer.. wahaha. but it's still my duty to serve them
and actually many many more things that are probably less general... can actually show my little learning book that i kp.. recording down all the things that i learn because as my bros said, this is a learning journey for me! (:

awww. that reminds me. Big Bro actually went Parkway to give me a surprise today! (as in a surprise visit) but it's my OFF DAY! BOO! lousy timing.


anyway.. today equals shopping day!
I NEED MY PAY ASAP! -sobs-

all the pretty clothes i wanna buy... :((((
especially middle row middle pic the white overalls from giordano...
and the one beside it.. the dress from dorothy perkins...
and the last row middle pic.. the top from Miss Selfridge.
shopping makes me happy yet miserable but least i have targets to strive for.
(somehow i think i'll get my pay on V-day... cuz i started 12th Jan... i wont get my pay on 12th Feb, will i?)
boohoos!

and today's Serene & Shu Ying's LAST DAY! (i'll miss this two girlies!)
and tiffany told me that from this week onwards full-timers have to work TWO FULL SHIFTS instead of ONE as we're short-handed. RAH.
and from 8th-16th Feb we're extending business hours! (30 mins!)
i'm gonna slog the hell out of my guts.
wish my calves and soles good luck! bah.

on a totally different note,
i think my brain is malfunctioning.
yesterday, TWICE, customer said to me "I'll come back another day/tomorrow", i replied "Welcome!" and den after they left i smack my head and mutters under my breath "stupid" and nearly dies of utter disbelief why i would give such replies.
Bernard was laughing his head off! (what kind of mentor!)
oh yeah. speaking of Bernard... i'm gonna start hell training tmr too (according to Bernard)
after the training, he said i'm supposed to know how to do alteration & cashier. (!!!)

did i ever mentioned it was my DREAM to be cashier when i was five? i aspired to be one! (cuz pressing all the buttons seemed so fun!) & my dad NEARLY bought me a REAL POS machine from the garang-gunis but was faced with VIOLENT OBJECTION from my mum. wahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home