Thursday, March 15, 2007

i'm missing bernard like hell.
i dont know why, but i think after spending such a wonderful time at work with him yesterday, i cannot survive working without him. LOL.
LOU DAO! HOU GUA JU LEI AH!
("daddy" i miss you!)
YK is giving us a helluva time here. and somehow without bernard & tiffany, everything seemed so much more unbearable. (like, 10 000x)
alrightey! no more thursday blues! look forward to tomorrow! (:
NO MORE ALBERT! (ns#1) and there's tiffany AND bernard! (:
--> i kinda landed albert into this. but shant elaborate further. it was HE who toed the line. no more buts! at least he's only TRANSFERRED to some other outlets, not like he's been FIRED. damn. i cant believe he got into RP! goddamnit. pple like him is enrolled there, then pple like tiffany who has a million x billion x trillion x zillion more brain cells than him should be enrolled somewhere else! (like SP! haha) i'm kinda feeling sad no one i know is going SP ):


it's all TP TP TP TP TP!
(what the hell is so great about TP?! lol. okay. it's great. it would be my first choice too if it weren't for the Diploma Plus SP is offering.)

ANYWAY! i got into SP people! yeap. Diploma in Business Administration.
my target would be a min GPA of 3.0 (better if can get 3.5! i shall aim high (: )
so i can get into my Dip. Plus -- Applied Business Psychology.
and i shall also aim well for my Foreign Language Course -- French! (2nd choice korean, cuz i think french sounds sexier. lol. but i just mailed the application form today.. so i dont know if i'm in. shall all wait for news! *wish me luck!* )

these few days have been so super busy, what with the season change, hence lack of sleep, and all the OTs...
enormously fatigue.
so, to cut things short...
Thank You nigus for the weird bangle, the coolios necklace, the unique tweed overalls, the gorgeous bottle of rose thingy and the gingerbread man! (:
and thank you my lovely <3 style="font-weight: bold;">ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE AND PLANNED AND BOUGHT! (:
(and i bet there's more to come! haha)
and bernard my dear "daddy" for the... not so complimenting gift. haha. (HE SAYS I RESEMBLE THE THING HE BOUGHT! which is hideous, aside from the fact that it's all grinny & smily. rahrahrah. everyone loves bullying me. even shah says it resembles me when he didn't even know bernard bought it for me and that bernard also reckons it resembles me.)
ROAR.



pictures will be up soon! and renovation of my blog!
te revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home