Monday, March 05, 2007

okay...
havent updated in awhile now. have been crazily busy with work/obsessed in the shopaholic series. (currently reading my 3rd one. & i just bought the latest "Shopaholic & Baby"!!! cant wait to read it.)

1st March
took half day leave to attend my brother's shop's opening.
rah. i cant mention the shop name, lest he randomly googles for it and finds my blog and i have too many secrets here that cannot be revealed to him. (for e.g. Monk. and i cant think of any other examples besides MONK. lol.) yup.
so anyone who's not blind can tell what's the shop's name. please do patronise it! (: it's at AMK Hub and gosh, it's rather big for a neighbourhood shopping centre!


(heh. the flowers on the right were sent by me, my parents & my eldest brother! yup. this shop's my elder brother's. there's a diff between "st" and "r" okay. not the same brother!)


3rd Marchspent some quality time with monk. and this uber cute cat (please note down this moment, because i actually said cats are cute. i HATE cats. okay. that's extreme. i DISLIKE cats. and when i say cats, i mean domestic cats, not cartoon cats or blah. u get what i mean.) was sleeping!
and look at the way it's sleeping!


snoring...zzZ.

caught Dreamgirls with monk. god. Beyonce is SO BEAUTIFUL. and Jennifer Hudson can sing! ohmygod. she gave me goosebumps so many times, i'm absolutely sure it wasn't because of the freezing aircon. but, i think her voice is a tad too strong sometimes, it almost sounded BLARING. yup. it's not a bad movie, i guess?

DHSCO CONCERT AT VICTORIA CONCERT HALL:
Chui Da's Jiang Jun Ling.

backstage photos with people!
i was rather flabberghasted and at lost at what to do, when i entered the backstage, because this, i wouldn't say rude but blunt and a little impolite DYB girl said, "Sorry, you're not supposed to come here." with eyes of accusations that i'm some stupid stranger, and i, at that moment, felt like crying "I'M A SENIOR/ALUMNI!" for heaven's sake, and roll my eyes at her and walk straight in.
but nada. i was stumped.
it felt hurtful. probably because at dhsco, the alumnis seem so POWERFUL, and able to do almost ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. but at that moment, i felt so small and powerless, and as though i had nothing to do with dhsco at all.
nothing. i'm a stranger.
okay, the thought of it makes me feel sad enough.
happy thoughts. happy thoughts. happy thoughts!



photo taken with doris! (:photo taken with rachel (and gan jia as cupcup, the unfriendly ghost #1)cupcup, the unfriendly ghost #2. (HA! so what if i've got that big pimple on my cheek?! YOU'RE the one who has a distorted face! -smirks like the me in picture- )lovely. (:my handsome old man. (he looks so stern!)my handsome old man conducting (: he still remembers who i am! -swoons- when i was taking the picture, all i was thinking was that his arms are so beautiful. in other's eyes, he may be probably only flailing his arms, but, it's funny, at that moment, i imagined his (not very) pure white coat as the white music score, and when he's "flailing" his arms, music notes are dancing on it. (some sort of like those typical disney cartoon thingy)
haha. imagination run wild.

hmm. the night ended with me, rachel, doris & joel walking to MS for supper and then me reading my SS (shopaholic series for short) till 1am. that explains why i'm had a bloody headache and neckache today. (the aftereffects always happens 2 days later to me.)

anyway, i'm no longer "TRAINEE"!
Just started using my brand new "Sales Assistant" badge yesterday (:


Monday today. it's HORRID. weekdays are always HORRENDOUS for sales. I was at Isetan since 930am till 2pm and i only had 2 customers! I was so bored i went to play with the free gift from my kids' counter. I heard from Xue Mei (one of the part timers that has been working for 6months already) that this "tattoo free gift" has been circulating for at least 2 years. -speechless- no wonder we can never win Giordano. people are giving $10 Giordano gift voucher for every $60 spent, for heaven's sake.

anyway, we have at least a thousand, so i might as well go round and spread the joy! thus, all promoters that i know has it! ha.
"i die with you, you die with me" -carmen & joreen (:eBase top. it's too damn dark! but we really like it.... except...
we were trying to tell you it's TRANSLUCENT at the back. yarh. it IS. it's just that it's too dark in the fitting room. that's why we reserved it and we are STILL considering it. (we only have until tomorrow!)
god. i have to STOP spending like rebecca bloomwood.


Yati made me so tempted to buy the bossini kids wear larh. (picture beneath)
thank goodness i'm the in-charge. ha! i can reserve as long as i like and take as long as i like to consider! (until season change which is in less than 2wks, that is.)i didn't have time. so just took a random shot. how? do i look kiddish??? i really like the skirt, but it's actually up till my knee.. (i folded it up in the picture) but the top... i'm not exactly sure? (YES I KNOW I CAN FIT INTO KID'S SIZE, QUIT LAUGHING! YOU SHOULD BE JEALOUS BECAUSE I CAN BUY KID'S WEAR AND ADULTS WEAR!)

P.S. tmr i full shift leh! wah lao. den it's "Isetan Staff Day" and whole Singapore's Isetan is C.L.O.S.E.D! such shiokness! and tonight's their Dinner & Dance! although the dress code is casual beach wear, but still! they're having fun lor! unlike bossini, who'd DIE even if they close for a day. and our retail event had to be held in 2days, and we had to go in 2 groups even though we're from the same outlet. -grimace- no Isetan! full day in the store! the thought is unbearable. there'd be totally nothing to do. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home