Saturday, April 07, 2007

the so very missed girly times

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BESTIE!!!
love love many many loves! <3

woke up early in the morning to complete the incomplete pressies for her.
there were 18 in total! (: to celebrate her (belated) 18th birthday!!!
i'm so happy that she likes ALL of them!
secretly, a small part of me was worried that our tastes have changed and we might not see eye to eye.
but i was relieved that she liked all the pressies! yay!

and it was time for some girly times!
we just simply read magazines together and chit-chatted (:
and after that went through all the stuffs in my wardrobe, and my new dressing table, and study table. haha.


TADA!
the brownie cake i baked for her. or rather, microwaved for her.
nya-ha-ha-ha.
sprinkled lotsa rainbow rice on top! (:

6 years and going <3


watched tv with my parents...
and then more girly gossiping in my room (:

the so very missed girly times with my beloved,
my absolute bff <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home