Wednesday, April 04, 2007

dhsco -- my home, my pride

DHSCO Gold With Honours 2005 (SPOT ME! haha.)
oh. and i really really cannot imagine the 2007 one coming out.. because instead of 郭令强, the face smack in the middle would be 吴晓钟's!!! nya-hahahaha!


First of all,

CONGRATULATIONS TO DUNMAN HIGH SCHOOL CHINESE ORCHESTRA ACHIEVING GOLD WITH HONURS ONCE AGAIN!

I really really cannot fathom what would happened if we didn't ):
devastated would probably be an understatement. and honestly, i was rather worried that we might not get gold with honours as both the songs didn't sounded anywhere near spectacular.
but but but but but!
i have to say, dhsco '07, i'm really really proud of all of you.
not only have you all not disappointed me, but honestly, during the performance on the SCH stage, you guys really did touch my heart with the set piece. (渐快的凉风)
(or maybe perhaps it's because after a few horrible torture to my ears before your turn, you guys were like a breath of fresh air! haha.)
i was rather touched.
i believed all of you have put in your heart to it. because:
音乐要发自内心,才能进入内心。
and you all really touched my heart. the set piece was really good.
but for 橘颂,it was a teeny weeny bit disappointing because i think that the zhong suo did not edge in smoothly.
to say it more blatantly, it's like 屈原 was galloping on the horse and the horse suddenly tripped over a stone.
yeah. that kinda feeling.
anyway, that was the small little glitch, but i certainly hope that would not cost us the Top Three.
and be sure that i'd pray real hard today that DHSCO gets into the Top Three! (:

some disappointment:
i bought my Vaio C already. but it's B-L-A-C-K!!!
not W-H-I-T-E!!!
cuz mr.daddy just wont let me get white because he said it'll get dirty easily and the keys would turn a grotesque yellow after time...
boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home