Friday, May 04, 2007

like they say

i've lost the blog bug!
just cant express my train of thoughts and feelings fluently...
everytime i type, i'm stuck in the midst of my flurry thoughts.
and in the end, i would end up erasing everything.
but can i erase the feelings too?

what has gotten into me?
only god knows the answer..
because i have no idea..
i feel so insecure.
it seems like the thread there is so fragile, it can snap any moment.
you cant give me the sense of security that i want.
i feel so inadequate.
you make me feel as though i'm unimportant.
like it doesn't matter, whether i'm there or not.

am i too sensitive? am i reading in too much?
but is everything so obvious yet ambiguous?
action speaks a thousand words.
i cant help but feel like that.
yet at times i feel childish and immature.
what should i do, to make this go away?
what should i do, to make things right?

like they say, the world doesn't stops revolving without you.
yet,
i need you.


P.S. please do not try to read this on the surface, it's just some stuffs that's going on in my mind... even i myself needs time to digest the entire post.. haha. just... read for leisure! IF u call this leisure... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home