Monday, April 16, 2007

official first day of lesson (:

nothing much to blog about...
been real busy lately, what with juggling part time work at Bossini and school.


9th April:
Orientation First Day! met my DBA (diploma in business administration) classmates for the first time and we really rock! DBA 08!!! (: by the end of the day, couldn't kp our mouths shut and we were driving our facils crazy.

(oh ya. it's a lil weird that i'm actually "OLDER" than my very own facils. LOL. we're actually all born in 1989, but i already had my 18th Birthday Bash, so i'm technically older. haha. weird. )

10th April:
it was the School of Business Beauty Pageant and we were all trapped in the Convention Centre. i think the beauty pageant was really unfair, because we really did doll up our class representatives up, and i swear we were really better than some others that qualified for the finals. they were chosen basically because they scored points playing some stupid games lyk pictograph & wheel barrow & blah, which is so bloody unfair! cuz it's called a BEAUTY PAGEANT. moronic.

so yaya & i left during lunch break for DOWNGRADING our laptops. boohoo. miserable.

11th April:
SPICE notebook training. was really boring cuz 99% of the time i had no idea what the lecturer was talkin about. and my class & i spent the time blog-surfing, friendster-ing, and msn-ing (when we are seated front, back, left & right of each other. hee. )
KFC after that at Foodcourt 5. (oooh. did i mention SP has macdonald's, kfc, pizza hut & popular?! hahaha.)

12th April:
Singapore President's Challenge flag day @ eunos mrt. it was miserable. basically, there were practically all 50 of us from SP, vying for donators all around Eunos Mrt, and it's a pathetic thursday morning! everyone's working!
boo.
i only managed to collect around 11bucks. worst flag day performance ever for me. ):
went bugis for lunch, but me, idy, xuan xuan & yaya weren't hungry. so we went shopping! lala. & took neoprints! (:

and after returning our tins at SP, we went to pool at AMK. haha. i know i suck. >.<

13th & 14th was working.
15th worked till 2pm and met up with monk (((:
sighs. i miss him. cuz we never really get to meet up much.

today's the official first day of lesson.
well, no biggie. teachers here dont give you the stress and the scares and the threatens on your first day. heee.
in fact, it was a pretty slack day.
haha.

peekture!

first picture: me (da jie! cuz i'm the oldest >.<) together with shun ya (aka yaya, lao er, also born in 1989)
second picture: me & sandra (lao san!)
third picture: me & jia xuan (aka xuan xuan, lao si!)
fourth picture: me & yan ling (aka ling ling, lao wu!)
fifth picture: me & audrey (lao liu!)
sixth picture: me & idy (aka dydy "deedee", lao yao! i.e the youngest.)
seventh picture: me & sherilyn (lao qi!)

stupid picasa, i couldn't reverse the order for the last 2 >.<

i guess that's all? (: till later!


my mum's getting REAL annoying. she's so paranoid and unreasonable and a mrs-must-know-all. if there's things that she doesn't know about, she'd flip. because my dad normally fetches me home from work, so we talk more & then i wont feel lyk repeating so i didn't tell her (sometimes) and she'd feel left out and get unreasonably mad.

THEN, she's really being sucha pain because:
#1, whenever i lock the door in my room, she'd rummage for her spare key and OPEN without knocking or anything. my dad would simply just knock.

#2, i was casually pointing "hey! that's the phone(Z720) i want! that's the phone gor gor wanna buy for me!" when i saw the advert on TV just now, and she was lyk, which gor?!? dont buy lar! u want to buy handphone for what? yours still can use wad. somemore u in poly, later pple steal ah! and i get all frustrated and MAD. even my dad has been askin me to change a phone.

#3, she kps packing my room when i told her i want to do it myself. and she'd retort that i'd NEVER get it done. and she would causes alot of unnecessary damage to my room because (a) i dont know where my stuffs went and (b) she would discard some stuffs that seem unimportant but are in fact IMPORTANT.

#4, she restricts me from shopping, from buying clothes, from going out (not exactly la, but she'd pester who i'm going out with, where i'm going, what time i'm coming home... blah blah blah. which makes me irritated.) and she is even meddling with my time management such as interfering when i should/should not work.

it's plain annoying. because i feel that she wants to gain control in WAY TOO MUCH of my life. although i'm not an adult, i'm a SEMI-adult! i'm 18!!! (already!) i think she should get used to it. rah. and stop meddling with all my affairs and MY LIFE!
i know she has my concerns at heart, but all these should be done adequately!
and i just really dont wish to quarrel with her/snap at her. because i'd feel all guilty and feel like i shouldnt have done that and den become miserable.
but if i dont retort, i'd also feel all miserable and unhappy cuz she's not giving me FREEDOM.

ARGH!
i wish "养儿一百岁,长忧九十九" is so untrue.
i wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home