Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Samsung Z720 / Ultra Edition 13.8



ain't she a beauty? well, i've been contemplating Samsung Z720 or Nokia 6288 for the longest time.. (well, since my birthday) and now since my class has got lyk, 2 other people with 6288, it has lost its novelty. so i'm ALL down for my samsung Z720!!!

but my heart was broken when i went to the Samsung flagship store @ Vivo the other day. the dark violet is no longer available in Singapore! >.< style="" face="arial" size="1">(actually, there was still this mango top & this zara jacket and this zara bottoms......)
but i've managed to curb the impulse and the temptation! yay.
and we sat at a bus stop near my hse, drinking slurpee & eating shin ramen at night (:
instead of some "fanciful" places... e.g. marche/swensons/newyork newyork/jack's place/cartel (u get what i mean)
lalala.


went to town for awhile with my mummy today!
it's been a long long time that i last went shopping with her... due to work, and then school.
no wonder she's been so, erm... i-dont-know-what-to-say. capricious?
with mummy, it's always a love-hate relationship.
one minute u hate her, one minute u love her.
one moment, u'd wish she were dead.
one moment, u'd slap urself for wishing she were dead.
one moment, u'd wish she would disappear and make ur life less miserable and have more freedom.
one moment, u'd cry when u start imagining life without ur mum -- no one to discuss drama serials with, no one to go shopping with, no one to give u fashion SOS, no one to cook u your favourite dishes.
i dont know about all of you, but it's always been a love-hate relationship between me and my mum.
i know she thinks so too, because i KNOW i DO drive her crazy sometimes with my unrepentant attitude and my snappings at her sometimes.

yaw.
i'm a lard-ass.
NOW i start thinking about how i snap my mum sometimes in my moments of fury, i wanna slap myself.
but hey! i'm quite a filial daughter also lor. >.<
take for instance, today:
i carry our purchases
i open the doors for her
i shielded her from the teeny rain droplets
we hold hands (:
i dont think many daughters do that ya! =P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- school's been great so far.
my class is a rocking bunch of people (:
aye.
but i think i'm already lagging behind in classes! alrightey.
i'd better start bucking up soon!
(and now blogging's the only way to keep my english standard up, cuz i barely speaks english in classes.. heh. although i know there's hardly any english standard left in me. =T )
half of DBA 08 at clementi's kbox (:

we rawk (:
that's us. our funeral photo.
we took super long to take this! cuz ANYONE and EVERYONE kept laughing randomly...
(死人脸)
yes. i'll look at this when i'm 80 years old and laugh my dentures off. >.<

that's all folks!
tata!
oh yarh! starting french lessons this coming friday. am so PSYCHED!!! (:
CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home