Monday, April 28, 2008

treasures.

finally!
another TGIF (:
week after week, i look forward to FRRRIDAY.

where i can finally rest and recharge before another hectic week starts.

LONG LONG LONG SUPER LONG OVERDUE PHOTOS:

yum! look at the mudpie from Island Creamery!!

SUPER worth it! only $4.80!

Chloe's Apple Pie with (nutella??) ice cream.

Clarissa & Claire are taking such a looooong time to make up their minds Chloe and I had to camwhore to past time.

hello! i love my chunky monkey !

after a very satisfying round of desserts and bitching... ...

it's time to camwhore~

n.i.g.u.s.

spasticated


is our middle name.my dear bimbo.

love them so very much.

love my best friend. hate my hair.

making cheesecake for jiaxuan at my place (:

end of first night of work at Vivo.

love working with BFF.

boredom at work = camwhore time

pucker up ladies!

lethargic us after work.

last day.

went through many "trials and tribulations" to get Idy & Audrey (the underaged) in after Lollipop's over...

MOS toilet STINKS.
i think my life span shortened 8years after being in there for... a total of about an hour plus in the entire night?

clubbing is starting to bore me actually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home