Friday, April 25, 2008

ongton: "car-here"

deng deng deng deng!
deng deng deng deng!

aye, i'm just being lame because i'm now stuck in the BizIT Library's IT Zone using the computers now.
I feel so exposed and raw, typing an entry so publicly, under the scrutiny of anyone who walks through the door. (my back is directly facing the door, which makes the screen of this computer FACING the door. i guess this is the reason why almost the whole area is full but this station is vacant. and one other bloody reason is the aircon is blowing FULL BLAST at me! *brrr*)


life's been pretty busy.
ok. make it very busy.
check out my timetable:


plus i have Diploma Plus on Mondays 530pm-830pm.
and French from 530pm-730pm on Wednesdays.
i get so drained and tired by Wednesday night I wished:
#1 I didn't take Diploma Plus and French 2
#2 I didn't need to go over to brother's place to baby-sit Kynan & have dinner there but back at home in the comfort of my own lala-land.
judging from how much i love kynan, how much i love french, and how desperately i wanted to get into Diploma Plus, you know the extent of lethargy i experience is no joke.

zzZzz


haha, but nevertheless, i must still have some fun right?
been addicted to Viwawa ever since Shunya taught me how to play on Monday. love the Wahjong and Sushido. Tried Zany Bridge and Big 2.5 last night and they were awesome toO!
great for some de-stress sessions.
the word "de-stress" reminds me of Guild House! omg. haven't played Photo Hunt and Bishi Bashi this week!
that's because this week, DBA13 didn't go Guild House at all. ):
Tuesday, during our 2hour break + 30mins early release, we wenta Jurong Point (in case the east siders (i.e. clairey neo poots) doesn't know, Jurong Point is NOT at Jurong East MRT, but Boon Lay. hahaha.) and we had Pizza Hut for lunch before heading back school for our FMA lecture.
Wednesday, during our 2hour break + 30mins early release, we went Holland Village for breakfast at Burger King! hahaha.
really glad that my class turned out to be such a fun place to be.. but weirdly enough i'm closer to the guys! hahahaha.
especially Shi Ping (it's a guy, not a girl!)
hahaha, oh wells, there's still Melissa and Kellin that I'm quite comfortable talking with.

aye. time for MR lecture soon.
tata peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home