Wednesday, March 26, 2008

what your highness has been up to...

have been very interested in cooking pastas recently!
mainly i just anyhow throw things in, try a sip, then continue throwing random things i think it needs and tada!

mashed potato with cheese & macaroni with cheese.
very sinful, but i was trying to clear the stuffs i bought for the chalet la...

will be working from 27th March to 30th March at Funan. Come visit me!! (:




26th March
I SLACKED MY DAY OFF AND ROT AT HOME.
the teacher-in-charge called.
i was so taken aback and i was shaking all over, i thought i was going to...well, i dont know.
i just thought something was going to happen at the rate that i'm shaking. i couldn't even speak properly, and my mind was blank, and there were alot of silent pauses from my end, and i kept using "really really really".
i don't know if i screwed up but i nearly cried, and i started mumbling a little.
and i was still shaking when i tried to call xiuyi..

i remember something my mum said years ago: 听天由命
if it's yours it's yours.
if it's not, then no point forcing.
i've done my best to salvage the situation.
it's up to the panel to review my case. once the decision is made, it's final.
in due time, i shall just pray hard.
all of you will pray for me too, wont you?

25th March
after wallowing in my own pity, went to meet xiuyi at suntec.
i love me BFF so so so much!
(but she can be rather out of reach at times... not someone who you can reach immediately as and when you like. hmm. reminds me of Leo being described as not "geographically desirable" by Piper..)

24th March
my dear monk left for training at India, New Delhi ):
he'll only be back on 8th Apr.
had breakfast with him at Bugis' BK, went to Sim Lim to buy his earphones, my Norton, shopped around before sending him home to prepare for airport.
Surprised him at the airport because he thought I wasn't sending him off.
i realized my boy is very gullible =P


Sprinkles donuts at Bugis Village!
they're not bad and guess what's best about them?
they're minis! I bought 6 at $4.50.
very mini, it's about the of our palms, which makes it so delectable because you can eat so many flavours and not feel full!
go try! (:

i felt very nervous that night.
and not knowing what to do, i started to miss monk alot, alot.
he is ALWAYS there for me, lending me a listening ear, giving me comfort whenever i feel down, sharing my joys whenever i feel happy.
and there i was, so lost, so lost.
and all i had were polaroids of us.
and the cranes i folded for him for his return.

I'm thankful I have xiuyi though, who has been the one pulling me through this difficult time.
(:

23rd March
Sunday = Family Day!
Swimming at Gor's place with Daddy & Gor. Kynan was supposed to swim too but he fell asleep before we even reached the swimming pool...

isn't he A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E???
awww. he's such a lovely boy. (minus the throwing tantrums part..)

did my nails at night! yes your highness D.I.Y-ed herself! NICE???


22nd March
went to catch DHSCO concert with Doris, Xiuyi & Rachel..

from left: doris, rachel, xiuyi, me, stefanie (senior), yan ru (senior)
from left: rachel, me, liu lao shi, zheng lao shi, doris, xiuyi
(Kelvin Ho took this photo and I think his injured leg impaired his eyesight & judgement tremendously)

on our way to search for "the Timbre behind the arts house"...
we saw this!:

cannot resist the temptation to take a picture with my darling classic cars...

TADA! CARMEN LOVES CLASSIC CARS!

chilled at Timbre for Hell's Kitchen Pizza, Lime Margarita, China Blue.


very nice ambience there but a tad too crowded.
i like the lighting and the atmosphere and the band (:

21st March
Caught 10,000BC with HeSheng (who has been harping about watching it since it screened)

shopped around at Marina Square before meeting Natalie, and both of us went to meet Wen Bin & Jun Xiang for Spaggedies, but we ended up sitting at Secret Recipe's table, while waiting for a seat at Spaggedies, and the Secret Recipe people gave us the menu so we ended up eating at Secret Recipe.


surprise surprise! (i forgot to rotate the picture before i upload..)
Tay Wen Bin & Ong Jun Xiang bought me a birthday present!
shock of the year!


18th March
after working from 13th-16th March, met some great new friends(:
went out with Aihui, Lihui & Virus...
I know this sounds horrifying, and unbelievable, but I had my F.I.R.S.T sakae meal in my entire life with aihui, lihui & virus on Tuesday, 18th March.
hahaha.

watched Step-Up 2 and we went Pool Fusion:
With Li Hui

With 病毒 (only I can call him that! LOL.)

With Ai Hui
where Li Hui and I embarrassed our heads off with our superb pool-ing techniques, became a laughing stock and bored Virus to death.







8th March
Chomp Chomp for dinner.
Playing with Sparkles at park.
ICE 3 for dessert.
Count down to 9th March (:




Nineteenth Birthday Bash (:
Morning of 6th March at White Sands' Mac, after TONG XIAO mahjong & German Bridge & Dai Dee.

The ALMIGHTY Nineteenth Birthday Princess Your Highness,
with her ALMIGHTY humongous royal carousel cake.

With the ALMIGHTY Princess's Daddy, Your Majesty.

With the Princess's faithful subject, President of the GANs.

With the hot GANs vice-president who has the same princessy attitude splattered all over her tee.

With the sucker who disappeared from Singapore for months without a trace and without contact!

With the super duper bimbotic "bad girl".

With the DHSCO people.

#2

#3
#4

#5

#6

#7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home