Wednesday, April 02, 2008

just photos. [edited]

been catching up on my sleep and watchin HEROES.
i'm almost done with the season 2.
I NEED SEASON 3!

Suntec's IT Finale Roadshow, fooling around with the TZ series' in-built camera..

long ago, at Bugis' Sakae

The Loof with Xuan

The Others at The Loof

Sunny Sunny Sunshine at Funan (:

xuan act emo

Buy Sony Vaio!

erm, sorry we weren't interested in the Courts guy. He just happened to be there. WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME.

Rara & Xuan

Me & Rara

Kbox after Kpool

look at the LOVELORN Raphael. He is so sick he keeps molesting Rara! *give you bleeding love!* (internal code haha)

very very tired us who were craving for VSOP.

finally, a nice picture with Li hui! (:

and a solo one with Ai Hui (:

Check this out!





Hello there, my love.
only slept for 4 hours before going to Da Sao's place to babysit this little fella. (which explains the horrible complexion & horrible dark circles & horrible eyebags)
HIS EXPRESSION IS SO ADORABLE LA. makes up for the horrible me in the picture.



i love my lumix.
but then! i think i need something better.
because its flaws is irritating me:
i.e. cannot take pictures without flash at dark places. when the viewing mode everything is perfectly visible, but once you press the shutter everything turns DARK. which annoys me tremendously.
and #2, even with flash, the flash-ed photo is not very nice either. (colour wise)
otherwise it is a pretty good camera. especially when taking group photos.
people from DHSCOGY shd know. HAHAHA!

I WANT MY SONY CYBERSHOT T300 larh!



[edited]
down with the blog bug.
just randomly feel like blogging.
maybe it's because i have no life and have been rotting my days away at home the past 2 days watching HEROES & surfing the net.
but yet i have NOTHING to blog about.
about my mundane life.
GEMs slot tmr GEMs slot tmr.
i still don't know what to choose.
i shall probably sleep EARLY tonight so I won't oversleep tmr morning..
my timeslot's 930-10! omg. den imma get ready & go out with ****.
and then meet nigus for dinner.

as you grow older, you think more.
*sigh*
i don't wanna grow older!
and i'm thinking ALOT lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home