Monday, March 31, 2008

am currently at my da sao's place right now..
ok. i jinxed it. i was about to type "he's sleeping soundly right now" and he just happened to jerk awake. ):
MY BAD!



last sunday when i came over for swimming my brother asked me to buy him a pair of shades.
and guess what! my da sao bought them already...
from GAP. and the good thing is i have a MATCHING pair of shades! (:

my handsome boy is so adorable.
and he loves watching kids' central and go mumbling after the characters speak.


BLOODY tired now. i only had 4hours of sleep.
and it wasn't even a nice peaceful sleep because i had a really bad tummyache and i kept tossing and turning through the night.
feeling cold without the quilt one moment, feeling too warm under the quilt another.

digression:
my da sao's Asus is electrifying me every other second it's ANNOYING.

have been working at the Funan's Courts Roadshow.
JiaXuan surprisingly worked there too! was early on the first day so i was tying my hair in the toilet early in the morning and this ghostly face appeared next to my reflection and scared the wits out of me.
deng deng! shocker. she's working for Vaio too, and what an idiot! she didn't tell me beforehand.
met up with aihui, lihui, raphael and rara (i forgot his chi name).
went Yakun for breakfast with Lucas (without raphael & rara)
slacked there till 1130 (when we were supposed to start work at 10) and the booth hasn't arrived yet, so Alan asked us to continue slacking until he calls me.
went for lunch at KFC at 1230 till 130 before finally setting up our booth for the roadshow.
(good news? we still get our pay for 10-130 =P)

business was bad. really bad. only 3 sales.
lihui 2
aihui 1
6 of us had dinner with Virus (who came down from Sim Lim) at LJS and he brought us to The Loof. (i left early. AGAIN)
the following day was bad too but i can't remember the sales figure. oh, and Mandy & Joel joined us! (:
3rd day, JiaXuan got transferred to Challenger 6thlevel, Rara to MC.2 3rd level and Raphael to MC.2 4th level. ):
but their sales was surprisingly good!
JiaXuan 4
Raphael 14
Rara 6
me? 2!! omg.

last day, was crazily busy.
but yet the sales was not exactly very good. at least not for me.
after settling our timesheets and sitting outside Courts like a bunch of shagged beggars, (and much contemplating between xuan and me,) we went Cathay Cineleisure and ate at Kobayashi. I think the noodles are giving me the tummyaches now. ):
went Kpool (Virus & Raphael played billard, Aihui, Mandy, Joel & Rara played pool, Jia Xuan, Me & Lihui just sat there and chat. Sorry to Lihui that we left you out during certain topics!)
around 1130, we went Kbox and only left in the wee hours of the morning at 4am.

reached home at 430am and got a lashing from my mum ):
and i woke up at 848 after much uncomfortable toss and turn from the very bad tummyache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home