Thursday, May 10, 2007

love is in the air

we've got a class couple now!!!
awww. so sweet (((((:
dba/1a/08's first ever class couple!
and how long has it been, only?
ONE MONTH since orientation?
and to think SOMEONE was actually saying they didn't want to rush into a relationship so soon, right sheri? =P


had a smashing day out with my love<3
and he managed to kidnap me and stop me from going back to SP for my first ever social dance practice!!!
(p.s. i'm already so far behind!!! like shun ya, sandra & audrey has already gone for god-knows how many practices! i haven even been to the one & i said i wanna join! -guilty- )
caught the 200pounds beauty today. i cant believe the screenings of this movie is already ALMOST over and the cinema theatre we were in (grand cathay) was ALMOST full still!
and oui, my dear ling ling, i DID cry like hell too. just like you did. =P

tomorrow, the pon-ster (aka me) am going to pon school & accompany my monk all day. since there's only Stats lesson from 10-12.. and the teacher does nothing much but give us free time to do our tutorials... haha. gonna pon it! =P
we shall be getting our mothers' day pressies AND... to celebrate yours truly here's FIRST EVER A-GRADE!!! -beams-

it was my first ever graded assignment, (well, it's actually part of the CA) and i got A!!!
i really didn't expect to get A because firstly, it was really crap; and secondly, it was all last minute work! teehee.
but still, it feels great. (:
and not because that i havent gotten an A before for a very long time (having flunked most of my tests since sec 3) but it's like, my hard work is finally recognised.
and acknowledged. (i mean, i know i said it's last minute, but hello! i still wrecked my brains ok! and i must say i was quite proud of my creation because it was very ME! u'll know it's a "Carmen's piece" when u see it. hee. personal trademark!)
and for once, i know that even if i didn't get a good grade, i've done my utmost best. which i cant ALWAYS guarantee that with studying or memorising or regurgitating because i'd always feel that I CAN/ COULD HAVE DONE BETTER.
it's like, i would never know where's my limits, and could never ever be satisfied with the grade i've received.

but this time, i know i've done my utmost best and i know i couldn't have done better. (:

celebrate for me, will ya? -grins-

a storm is brewing,
it's never ending.
no matter how hard we try,
with all our might,
the crack is there,
hopes in dispair.
i just pray, if the day hath come,
nothing will break this precious bond.
nothing will tear us apart.

i treasure all too much...



and you always gives me this warm, fuzzy, special feelings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home