Saturday, July 12, 2008

caught in the middle

oh no.

I ABHOR. DETEST. DISLIKE. LOATHE and HATE
this feeling of being caught in the middle.

i don't want a confrontation.
especially NOT with someone i have established a friendship with.
(when i say this i almost want to hurl, because much as i value our so-called friendship, is there a friendship in the first place? if there was, then why would i be faced with this dilemma then?)
yet i don't like this feeling of pure exploitation.
taking me for granted. taking advantage of my nicety.

the relationship is a complicated one.
and as far as i know, only HL understands my plight and what i'm going through, but yet not exactly because HL definitely did not establish a friendship with the-above-mentioned (tam), and most likely would not hesitate with a confrontation, living up to HL's reputation.
oh wells. THANKS (again) HL, i believe karma will befall tam but then again, tam is still my friend, no?

again, the relationship is a complicated one.
how can my friend exploit me?!
BAH.
and now, I'm caught in the middle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home