Tuesday, July 08, 2008

bitchy, stressful tuesday [edited]

Sunday: Swensens' Classic Pancake Breakfast with Christina from 10-12

We went crazy shopping at Face Shop thereafter and each spent 30+!

We coincidentally wore our 4K Class tee! ((:
telepathy! (cuz we just had this urge to wear it in the morning before we left the house..)

I LOVE LONG TALKS WITH GIRLFRIENDS <3>

[1] had a headache wanted to cab home today, but just nice as i reach the bus stop, 105 came so i boarded it.

[2] today is a damn lousy day because (a)i had to wake up earlier this morning as my dad needs to be early for work; (b) RWPS made me very very VERY stressed out. (apart from the SSM, UCCD, GEMs and Dip. Plus projects that i'm juggling with, RWPS is suddenly in the picture, adding on to my toll. haha it has always been in the picture but in the backgroud but my teacher highlighted it today so it's standing out like a sore thumb now. omg i think my eyes are dying and mind is swirling from all the projects all over the picture.)

[3] bitching sessions with Shi Ping, Clinton and Yan Ling today. wooo. quote Clinton, "Bitching is my favourite pasttime." (it feels weird to call a guy a bitch, omg.)

[4] Shayenne is my bitch and Melissa is my darling.

[5] haiya. damn alot of things going on in my head i need time to sort them out!


life is getting more and more interesting (yet complicated) with all the different sorts of people i'm meeting. *sigh* i guess it's just part and parcel of life and i have to deal with all the situations.


P.S. How can i be so happy and blissful on Sunday and so miserable and stressed on Tuesday?

[edit]
P.P.S. but part of me is glad i've found some true friends whom i can depend on. (at least for the time being) and i cannot say how grateful i am to have found them!
Thanks Clinton! (for your generosity lol) -sworn to secrecy!- ahahaha.
Thanks Shi Ping! you made me gain some insights on certain stuffs..
How can i be so grumpy 3 hours before, and so grateful and blessed now? HAHAHA.
something's wrong with me mann.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home