Friday, June 20, 2008

money like water

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
You know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now






BFF was at my place yesterday ((:
met up with her at PS's Flash N Splash, finally bought my bag! OMG it was practically like the last piece they have in Singapore, and there were some minor defects, but they blatantly refused to give me just a meagre additional 10% discount no matter how long i bargained.
Ben Sherman gave me an additional 10% discount when i found a minor defect in this shirt i was buying!
Forever21 would try to do something about the defect if it was the last piece!
speaks a lot for their service huh?
BAH!

Shopped around at Cotton On before heading to KFC for lunch, and then m)phosis.
Bought Starbucks before we took the NEL to my place. (my second Starbucks of the week and 3rd in the month!)
On our way, we were desperately trying to sort out our accounts, and it was really a torture going down memory lane because we had to literally rack our brains to remember who paid for what, where and when and how much was it etc.

I was supposed to be studying FMA, and she was supposed to be reading her book "Complications" or something, but we ended up doing what we didn't planned to do. haha.
it's been a long time since we've chilled out like that ((:
all that shopping is burning a BEEEEEG FAAAAAT SMOULDERING HOLE right through our wallets.
Wednesday alone we spent hundreds of dollars shopping. she bought Mango tops (i invited her to the Mango Sale Preview for Members) and her tennis racket, Dior skincare (my bad. if it weren't for me, she wouldn't be introduced it in the first place, hahaha..)
I bought new foundation and pressed powder from Dior (and became permanent member ha!)
i was SO torned between Dior and Chanel and was devastated i had to give Chanel up because j'adore Chanel! but the service of the sales assistant was CLEARLY better at Dior rather than Chanel, and product wise, i think Dior's were better.
(maybe because i wasn't even introduced to a suitable product! but i clearly gave Chanel a super good and long chance! BFF and i were there for like, 20over minutes trying out lip sticks and lip gloss while waiting for people to serve us. I even specifically told their sales assistant "I'm looking for liquid foundation, do you have any reccomendations?" and one of the sales assistant just squeezed one blob of some foundation on my hand after asking me what type of skin do i have, and then proceeded to serve some other old woman. they were clearly ostracizing me because they thought i dont have the intention to buy. but i still refused to leave because J'adore Chanel! so i lingered around with BFF trying lipsticks while complaining about the sales assistants under our breaths, but they still continued to ignore us!)
so in the end I bought from Dior.. you know sometimes I think sales people have this tendency to ostracize people from their age, appearance, and dressing.
Especially these beauty counter people. YUCK.
I must keep in mind not to do that when I'm working! (but hey! i don't do that what, right?)

and a shorts from ripcurl (half price!)
plus Get Smart. (it was really darn hilarious but has totally NO PLOT at all. i almost died laughing and tears were so on the verge of escaping my eyes from all the laughter.)
yesterday, another hundred for my bag, cotton on and food. her? almost another hundred for food and m)phosis dress.

we are losing our money like we're respiring.
THANK GOD i'm staying home today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home