Sunday, June 08, 2008

relinquished.

AH-Loh AH-Loh!
this phone is CHIO!
http://uk.samsungmobile.com/mobile/SGH-F480#
I AM GOING TO CHECK IT OUT AT VIVO'S SAMSUNG SHOWROOM.
then maybe slog my guts out and be stressed up to my eyeballs at the IT Roadshow, and maybe (hopefully) earn enough to afford it when my plan turns 1year old on 19th July (:

Shayne Ward - That's my goal (:




lotsa things to do!
of course i must study and do my projects and do my revision and prepare for MSTs.
but i still have loads of things to do:
(in no specific order)
- watch shows!
dou niu yao bu yao, fated to love you, HK serials, TW serials, Korean Serials *OMG*
Lost, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, CSI... ...
- read books!
i have not read my Body Language, and Why Men Dont Have a Clue and Women Always Need More Shoes, rotting away in some corner of my room...
Talk Language, Tuesdays with Morrie, The 5 People you meet in Heaven, For One More Day, 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, The Eighth Habit, P.S. I love you, Where Rainbows End yadda yadda yadda.
and i just saw 2 new books today at Pop!
by Cecilia Ahern and Sophie Kinsella!
and Melissa is reading Little Black Dress series which I am so going to borrow from her!

anyway i am NOW reading The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic (for the 3rd time) because i just read Can you keep a Secret? last week (for the 3rd time too i guess?)
so i guess i'll complete the Sophie Kinsella collection first then! The Shopaholic series, then Undomestic Goddess and the new book of course! I love Sophie Kinsella (:

- DRIVING DRIVING DRIVING! omg Claire and Chloe are taking their tests in June and July respectively. I haven't even taken my FTT or booked my PT. I need to get pass to lesson 22 first. OMG. I'm sucha failure.

- i think i need to reorganize my music and picture files etc.

- just random things that i need to do and have been putting off.

oh yeah.
one last thing

LOSE THE DAMN EXCESS WEIGHT!

love handles are popping out, for heaven's sakes!


`relinquished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home