Saturday, July 05, 2008

fabulicious week 12 (:

bah bah bah! school reopen has been a total BUMMER to all of us.
but i have to say, it has been quite a fantastic week!
Cold Rock with Bryan, Clariss, Dickson, Ken and Shi Ping before SMART briefing for YES-NEC.
skipped Dip. Plus with Shi Ping for the first time due to the exhaustion (i think it's going to be the one and only time. *i hope* we contemplated for 3hours for heavens' sake!)

RWPS cancelled on tuesday.
YES-NEC on wednesday.
Thursday, had an impromptu chilling session with Sherilyn and Yan Ling after school at Holland V, before meeting the LOVES of my life:


Christina's

Mine

Chloe's

Claire's

haha. can't make out what were the food we ate right? we had no idea too.
the food was not very satiable. my first time at Mexican restaurant.
but the company more than made up for it! (:

WELCOME BACK HOME, CHRISTINA!

i can't believe the last time Christina and I met up was back when I was still working in Bossini! Back in early 2007!

Well, besides dear Christina, a lovely surprise compensated for the very unsatisfying meal - MTVAsia's Utt!!!!!

(we thought it would be very impolite to interrupt his meal and request for photos with him. *boo* so yours truly had to pose spastically in the midst of my meal so that Claire could take pictures of him discreetly, so yeah.)





Our desperate attempt for a "close" shot with Utt.

(:

Then it's to Olio for desserts!

I've been introducing Olio's Style Brownie to whoever I can whenever I can! It's like, ranked #1 on my dessert list!

Scalding hot chocolate brownie as the base, rich but not too creamy, fragrant vanilla ice cream in the middle, freezing cold hard chocolate brownie with nuts embedded in it on the top, drizzled with chocolate fudge that sizzles like mad when it flows onto the hot plate, and lastly, a sprinkle of nuts on top. One mouth can make people swoon and literally go nuts in their head over this dessert.

Mmmm... Where can I find a dessert more heavenly than this? 4 of us shared 2 and we each paid $4.40 only!

Check out the video yourself! But beware! prepare a napkin first in case you drool on your keyboard!


So tempting right?

Very tremendously satisfied Foursome

Christina. Chloe. Me.

Nigus is LOVEEE.
Chloe. Carmen. Christina. Clarissa. Claire. Jia Jia.
i think i'm very poor thing. being the shortest, i always have to stand in front and thus my face is like so darn big in comparision. BOO.)


i realised i didn't take a single photo with Claire, so here! Back in Bali Lane's Masquerade, trying out costumes for Nat's costume party. i can't remember if i uploaded this but i most likely didn't.

Friday, another impromptu outing with Bryan, Dickson and Shi Ping.
Ken and Badriyah were supposed to come along too but i've no idea why they didn't in the end.
Watched Hancock at The Cathay and dinner at PS's Pizza Hut before heading home at 930pm.

nah! here. this is the ONE AND ONLY photo I have of Bryan Tan!
stop believing those malicious lies that narcissistic Bryan told of me!
I DO NOT have 30 over photos of him!

Dickson and I were the only one with smiles.
Bryan and Shi Ping acting cool.
HAHAHA.
School reopen blues but hell yeah, it was fun!
Mummy left for Malacca. Back tomorrow. Wanted to go swimming with my Daddy today but the pouring rain totally dampened my spirits. Wasted my Saturday away ):

Looking forward to breakfast with Christina tomorrow!
I'm going to make sure I spend as much time as possible with her before she leaves for Australia on the 15th. I can't even go send her off because it's in the middle of the week and her plane's very late at night ): ): ):

tilldos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home