Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Halls [edited]

shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!

heartbroken ):
my eye candy is attached.
complicated story.

his GF is Terri's close friend. whom i used to browse her friendster and think her BF is quite cute, not realising that her BF and my eye candy are the same person.
UNTIL TODAY. omg i'm rather stewpid.
but according to Enna, "his name is j**** lor. but he got gf already. and he's damn cocky, damn flirt and most importantly, is damn haolian one. those only smile to pretty girls kind of boy. my impression of him not very good! hmph!"

yeap, anyway saw him at SMART today.
Clariss told me he's from media & comm, but apparently he's from DBF or sth.
(of course la. i'm DAMN STEWPID because Media & Comm is under CASS what! not under SB! not SB student cannot join SMART right? omg I AM SO STUPID. made Enna think and think and think but don't know whot the hell is my eye candy cuz i gave her wrong info! and i even saw his face in the SB "catalogue" during open house training, under DBF course before. I AM SO DAMN DUMB.)

speaking of SMART, YES-NEC duty was...
al...right. i should say.
went for briefing at 130pm.
left at 245 for my QA make up test (ahem. "QA make-up test" is an unspeakable now! don't ask!) before my team even came.
back at 4 to join them at some workshop.
Miss lllll just randomly appointed me the leader of the class.
and i'm in charge of the class's (class = 5teams of 5 = 25, but 10, i.e. 2teams left because of certain reasons) performance item. so naturally i chose cheer but my mind was stuck in the pits. with nothing but, "i said brrr, it's cold in here. there must be some dunman in the atmosphere" cheer. emergency called claire & nat, who both told me the dynamite-cheer but haha. i can't remember a single thing from the cheer.
530 dinner. desperate for a minute to teach them cheer. i tried teaching them "thunder thunder" thinking it is quite common, but none of them heard of it before! and we were chased back to our seats, to watch the performance at the amphi-theatre.
and TA-DA! it started raining in the midst of one of our favourite lecturers in school, Caleb Lye started singing and playing "Yellow" and a song he wrote himself.
so we had to shift to the Auditorium. (drenched)
Auditorium was rather horrid. i ran here and there and taught fifteen people (and my fellow SMART people - Shi Ping, Clariss, Dickson, Bryan & ShiQi) the cheer in like, less than 15mins?
SOOOO difficult.


i'm just so glad i'm back in my lovely comfortable bed in my nicely air-conditioned bedroom.


this is so siannn. the hoo-ha of the blogosphere is kinda gone but i'm rather HAPPY i got to read the post before xiaxue deleted it ((:
fight people fight! sue each other. (my life is so crazily busy, but MUNDANE, that i need all these to spice it up mann. hahaha.)

HORRORS. i just heard the news of Starbucks!
NOOOO! no more Starbucks in America ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home