Thursday, October 11, 2007

I AM FEELING SO DARN BORED.

i have no mood at all to study for tomorrow's ITAB test.
anyway it's only 4% larh.haha. no matter how hard you study for it, it's just worth FOUR MARKS. and i have never ever planned to get distinction for ITAB anyway. a B+ can really suffice.

i'm so TEEEEE RED.
sigh. nowdays i keep complaining i'm tired.
and i have a SUPER LONG DAY tomorrow.

8-11am ITAB
11-12 PACC Lecture
12-1 lunch break
1-3 GEMs
3-5 Character Development
530-730 French

ohmannnnn.
i already feel the tiredness all over my whole body all over again.

hate fridays.
but after french, i bet i would have the TGIF feeling washing all over me.
yawn.
my eyes are super droopy.
my mind is very hazy.
but my body refuses to go to sleep. or to even budge from the comfortable position i'm in.
sometimes, i just feel like falling asleep right there and then. without turning off the lights and the TV, without picking the things away off my bed, without removing my hair clip that pinned up all my hair like those market ah sohs, without crawling into my super comfortable Queen size bed and pulling the quilt over me, but just fall asleep there, and then... ...

sweet dreams folks.
enjoy weekend (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home