Wednesday, September 26, 2007

M.A.F. 2007

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! (belated)

went for Rogue Assassin with Lester then handed in my punch card at Sim Lim to Alex..
after which i spent my m.a.f rotting in my room and behaving like a spoilt brat. (throwing silent tantrums at home because my mother tidied up my room. and i wasn't exactly thrilled about it. now i don't know where all my things are. and to say that she had my interest at heart is overstatement, she just wanted an excuse to start her over-protective-plus-over-paranoid thorough spot check for i don't know what. evidence of crimes?)

and so, what does a spoilt brat do at home?
she plays with candles and lanterns outside her window:

so prettaye! although there's no moon. how nice it'd be if i could see the moon through my window. miss my old house!

carmeny's pathetic mid-autumn festival.

kiss my mid-autumn festival goodbye. muah-*

i REALLY like this picture alot. nice right?

i pity the kids nowadays. playing with those dumb and idiotic electric lanterns that goes "deh deh deh deh deh deh" with stupid melodies.
my m.a.f in the past is ALL about playing with candles and PAPER lanterns.
ever experience burning your fingers with fire? (by accident of course!)
i did. i still have the scar.
ever experience the feeling of hot wax on your skin?
i did. and it's fun. haha.
ever experienced burning up a paper lantern by accident?
i did. scary though.

i think kids nowadays are so OVERPROTECTED.
to the extent that they never experience ANYTHING at all.
haha. parents fret over ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.
boring.

met up with Doris today at Parkway.
xiuyi was supposed to meet us too but she backed out last minute because she was feeling low about her results.
BIG BEAR HUGS for bff! stop fretting. i know you'd do well. i know you will.

caught up with Bernard (my ex bossini in-charge) and Shah (my ex bossini colleague) while waiting for Doris. and met Gan Jia!!! (:
what a happy day.
all the travelling is worth it.

spastic photos from bus ride..
my hair looks terrible. so PONG. doris was covering her big fat pimple.



P.S. i wonder if it's due to stress, but why gan jia & doris have more pimples than usual?! and they have one BIG FAT ONE on their chin! haha. what coincidence.
okok. i think i can hear ling ling saying "zek ak!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home