Monday, September 24, 2007

tata holidays ):

first day of Semester 2 today.
couldn't wake up although my phone was ringing off the hook(alarm)
my mummy had to pull away my quilt, my pillows, my bolster to wake me up before screaming until i got out of bed.

chionged to school without make up on except foundation. hahaha.
they were so not used to it.
started lessons lethargically.
PACC tutorial.
my results were disappointing. 65 for CA2. overall (40% weightage) 70.
so super disappointing. buck up buck up buck up!

slacked for 2.5hours. had lunch and chit-chatted.. catching up and gossipping and all.
went for Fundamentals of Marketing tutorial. zzz. BORING.
and then had another like what, 1hour break? because FOM was supposed to be a 3hour tutorial. but because today's only introduction, so it took 1hour plus instead.
slacked till it's time for Critical Reasoning Skills (CRS). oh boy, doesn't it just reminds us of GP?
we had to write a written response today for the teacher to gauge our writing standards so that he can arrange for us to go for either a workshop or do book record.

racking (wrecking) our brains on the first day of school!
hell tired and took the NEL train from Outram to Habourfront and then slept all the way to Serangoon.

my LOVELY DBA 08 friends.

aiyo, look like Auntie! ahahaha! (i know sherilyn sure revenge with those UNGRAM photos she has of me, but, heck! i shall attack her first. hahaha! -evil- )

(:(:(: Jun Xiang is right. Ling Ling and me REALLY VERY "NGAM".
(P.S. i only found out last night through Ling's friendster that Ong Jun Xiang was her facilitator during her first 3 months orientation at TJ! hahaha. caught up with Jun Xiang for a while during my break.. he said we sure very "Ngam"! and you're right Tarik! tsk tsk. )

there was this sudden UNGRAM photo craze... dydy got caught on ling's UNGRAM CAMERA. ya la, some people abandon Samsung den get new Sony Ericsson phone big deal lor. go around shoot people's ungram photos lor!
(haha. not that i'm really complaining. although i'm a Samsung fan, but i'm a Sony supporter too! tsk tsk. *sony craze*)

i scared ling ling take picture of me when i'm talking. so i covered my mouth. smart eh? caught on camera while talking hor, SUPER UNGRAM one lor.


haiyo.
i think i'm very versatile. LOL. very adaptable. hahaha. cuz you realize i'm typing in kinda singlish manner. spent too much time speaking in singlish at courts. =P
but all of a sudden if there's a ANG MOH customer my english become so fluent again.
LOL. die la. i think i need my own style. tsk.

first day of school... i am already beginning to feel the "taxing-ness" of everything. GOSH.
and YOU thought poly is easy life. think again!


it's like i don't know you no more...
well, what else can be said?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


taken with bENNAna's Sony Ericsson phone.

i miss bENNAna.

camwhoring in the Courts Bukit Timah toilet with my Samsung phone. ahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home