Thursday, May 17, 2007

baby baby, woo, why you treat me like that.

oooh. sheri with make up!
-gasps- first time! sheri so feminine.. -raise eyebrows- (P.S. i where got announce to the whole world bout the class couple? i never mentioned you and elfie's name! i only said, quote meself, "and to think SOMEONE was actually saying they didn't want to rush into a relationship so soon, right sheri? =P " ) see? i never mentioned the class couple is you and elfie lor. =P
everything just looks like a blur except my colourful lanyard! it's like, the most striking thing.. haha.
EAT LONGAN DY! EAT LONGAN! LONGAN GOOD!
dydy fell down onto the floor! hiak hiak hiak. "ni ye you jing tian!"
where's ling ling?!
yeah yeah. camwhore sessions in toilet >.<
ya la ya la. laugh all you want bout my mushroom head la.
laugh la laugh la. i like, cannot ah?
(had a haircut + perm yesterday, after my interview with Zara... it's like that lor. it sucks, BIG TIME at the beginning. but slowly, you all will see the beauty of my hair. haha. just like my last perm!)

oh yeah. one thing that sucks about SP: toilets. all squat ones!
sitting-toiletbowls are hard to find. bleagh.
and they're bloody dirty CUM smelly.
can make you giddy and fall with your ass right into the toiletbowls.
or maybe puke.
-shudders-

social dance today with yaya & sandra & audrey! (:
i've to admit. it's FUN!
but i fumbled alot because it's my first session today, and i have ALOT of catching up to do..
i think yaya & sandra teaching me tmr? (IF I HAVE THE TIME... cuz i've to prepare for my EC! gosh. ) but heys! a few handful didn't reckon i'm a first timer with no dance background k!

*one two chachacha*

am TIRED. shall go to slp now. tata. MOB photos later! (:

-shakes to the music- baby baby, WOO! why you treat me like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home