Saturday, October 11, 2008

shitass

ARGH.
this sucks.
work was shitass today.
(everytime i experience a shitass work day, i think of it as the most shitass one i've ever had.) but i think this time it's really the most shitass one i've ever had, like seriously. i swear on my m&ms.

lunch with rara, lihui & virus at BK (omg AGAIN. it's what i had last saturday with yaya -.-)
and after that raphael joined us and we went hotspot to chill & talk.
i've never felt this stressed in my entire 1 year with Sony.
true, roadshows were stressful too. but u get over it super quickly.
but this, oh boy. it's like RETRENCHMENT.
on us, the part-timers.
dont really think i should say too much here, lest Sony sues me LOL.
oh boy oh boy.
i haven't felt the lehman brother tremors since it happened but yes, now i feel the quake mann.


and it doesn't help when my shop's Vaio stocks aren't MOVING at all, while the others' are.
and it also doesn't help when the freaking other 2 sales people keep bugging me ALL DAY LONG to ask yaya out, like, WTH. if you have the balls you go ask her out yourself can.
you know how to get her friendster, you know the drill.
and it doesn't help to have a shop manager that's almost EQ retarded, saying the most ridiculous things to me.
like come on, i take my pay from Sony so i take all the crap they throw at me. (including the stress.)
please consider where you stand before you tell me to stop surfing the net, stop sms-ing, stop talking to the others.
i dont see any problem as long as i serve the customers and perform my responsibilities and duties.
and i mean, this shop is newly opened. not even a month old (only 3 weeks). the crowd flow is like.. ok i serve less than 10 customers a day (excluding those who aren't looking at Vaio but simply asked me questions cuz i'm at the shop entrance), so what am i to do? stand there and stone for 8hrs?
and who are you to tell me to go outside to drag customers in?
where do you think we're working at, Geylang?
i'm sorry my responsibilities stop at serving customers who are interested in (buying) Vaios, i'm not a hostess and i'm not paid to behave like one.

moron!

AND,
it doesn't help when no one noticed i dyed my hair PLUS had a haircut. (yes, i dyed my hair last night and cut my hair (2 inches!!) this morning. so much for "new semester, new hairdo" nobody even noticed -.-)
it also doesn't help that school is reopening in less than 2days' time, with the crappiest timetable i've ever seen.

bad bad day!
baby i need some lifting up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home