Friday, September 12, 2008

where are you?

OHMY! I'm turning into a hermit soon!

hahaha.

I haven't really gone out since I came back from Batam! (or since I finished my last paper, to be exact.)

the last time i seriously went shopping was the day before Batam trip. and that wasn't even REAL shopping. it's like, mad rush for things that i needed for the trip.

and then there was dinner with Xiuyi, which wasn't REAL shopping either, although i bought random stuffs but it was merely exercise after a very fulfilling bangers and mash at Aérins' (xiuyi had Gratin au Beef).

oh my god. so i haven't gone shopping in a really really LONG LONG TIME!

haha. and i don't have the URGE to shop. (F21 loots please arrive faster. OMG calling them to verify my online order is terrible. waste my overseas phonecard value just holding on the line and waiting for them -.- )

All these partially because I was sick, but now that I've recovered, I've gone past sleeping all day long, to watching TV serials all day long!!

Taiwan's 命中注定我爱你 and Hong Kong's 溏心风暴2之家好月圆!

i seriously "lam nua" at home all day long watching these 2 serials cannn.

hahaha. turning hermit soon soon soon! (or probably am one already!)

contemplating to change blogskin:

http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=206678&action=Preview

http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=165180&action=Preview

need to do lots and lots of things but i seriously lack the motivation and drive to do them ever since i fallen sick. (eh, but recover already no excuse what!)
yeah but it kind of broke my momentum and I haven't found it back hahaha.
ok back to my serialssss. (super nice!)

[edited]

abcdefg!
stupid videos aint loading ho-humph...

P.S. updated a few links here and there, added a few links. check them out.
and YOU might get a heart attack from seeing all your names up there, haha, but don't worry!
you're all not linked larh. i just want to put your names up there to remind myself to read your blogs something like that heeheehee.

P.P.S. 'i have a secret blog but i aint telling you! nyahaha.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home