Saturday, August 23, 2008

viscus versus cerebrum

wow. another demoralising paper.
buang-ed my QA like an uncontrollable car crash.
tsk tsk tsk.
PANIC-ATTACK!

anyhow,
rushed off t meet my BFF and crashed her lecture.
met Rachel there too and we sat together.
i kept texting melissa i can't believe i actually crashed BFF's lecture cuz it's so boring i was like wasting my life away.
headed to Queenstown shopping centre & we shopped for FBTs like aunties buying fish from the market.
Ikea next, for meatballs and daim cake!
heavenly ((:

we walked around thereafter to exercise our bloated stomachs and sat on some random rattan chair to talk for a looooong time.
it was the most inappropriate place for a serious heart to heart talk.
and i think i would never ever go so far and so deep with anyone else.
THANK YOU BFF.
for without you and my guardian angel, i probably wouldn't be strong enough to get through everything.
desperate housewives season 2:
"the trick is to keep moving forward. to let go of the fear and the regret that slows us down and keep us from enjoying the journey that will be over too soon."

for you, for him, for me, for love, for friends, for life.
for everything worth cherishing.




la cervelle versus le cœur.
it bubbles and overflow.
starts in my toes make me crinkle my nose.
but i push it out of my mind,
far far away.
because i know it's not meant to be,
not meant to be.

oh yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home