Wednesday, September 24, 2008

gimme more

aww.
my baby has left for Taiwan, Taipei!
ok, she's leaving SOON.

gonna miss you, baby!
don't miss me like crazy ok! LOL.

i seriously think people (who dont know me) reading this might think i'm lesbian sia lol.
true..
judging from the rate of me attracting the wrong crowd,
i think i might seriously consider changing my sexuality soon.







DBA13 chalet 22-24 sept (:








can u tell that my middle finger is bruised?
in the midst of our heart attack game on the last day of the chalet, dickson lai whacked me until my finger is in this state.
all bruised and swollen.
initially my entire left palm was numbed.
then my finger was totally numbed and then it swell and then it bruised.

can u see the difference in size?

i seriously had lots of fun during this chalet.
haha.
fun and exasperation.
but there's baby with me (:
that's all i need. HEEHEE.

slept for only 1hr from 7am - 8am before i get ready to leave the chalet.
went for work and it was hell.
i yawned like 987654321 million times.
but it wasnt THAT bad cuz J came to look for me for lunch and so at least i wasn't very sleepy for 2hours.
and i was playing games on playfirst.com and watching my txfb2.
oh yeah. my reaction was SUPER LAGGG. (alcohol & lack of slp is seriously detrimental)
when gg up the escalator, on the landing, my colleague who was coming down the escalator said hi to me.
my brain only reacted when i was halfway up the escalator.
SERIOUSLY.
like when i was halfway up my brain suddenly told me "hey, that's xs and he said hi."
so by the time i turned around he was already nowhere to be seen hahaha.

i think i've never been this slow my entire life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home