Wednesday, October 08, 2008

muack, baby, muack

rendezvous with baby today.
wah lao. somebody ah, fell asleep and made me wait damn long lor.
coffee club and i spent the longest time in my entire life in Watson's.
i think prolly 1h15mins!?!?
baby couldn't decide on the hair colour she wants.
and i bought myself a hair dye too, whoots. spontaneously. (mama mia lol!)
so eggcited.
new look for new semester, aiseh aiseh.

"this girl very familiar, i've seen her before."

"really?"

"yeah, on the box."


i stole recipes from a cookbook!
bought myself a cupcake recipe book OMG i'm so gonna bake for my brother's birthday. (16th oct)
i seriously hope i do.
BUT!!!
i'll need to spend super-a-bomb on the ingredients and tools.




visit: http://www.cakeadoodledo.co.uk/
like, ohhhhhmygoodnessgracious "hideously" sinful temptations.

pretty dresses:

this is like selling at R.I now for $80!
omg i seriously like it but it is a tad too long for me (reaches my knee caps, so it looks a tad weird) but i seriously love it so much how how how omg.
perfect size somemore. last piece.
i so wanna die.

i love love love love LURVE this too why asos stuff so expensive.
i wanna be the girl who won 7million pounds from the euro toto lahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

so in lurve with this bag cannnn.
OMG if i cant find it in Queestown Shopping Centre, i dno where else i can find it.
if i cant find it in SG, i'll have to buy it online and have it shipped to Joel, who's currently in Boston, and have him ship to SG for me.
i dont believe i cant find it in SG cuz i saw somebody carrying it. roar. but where lah!

saturday fever:
after work.


chalet's high on martell:
your highness is super tak-glam here.
well, i was seriously high on alcohol already, can't blame me.










muack, baby, muack.
LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home