Tuesday, October 30, 2007

photos galore

some really random photos...

sunday with monk, on bus 31...

i thought it's a nice picture.. empty road...

supposed to head for "work" but went to meet up with monk instead. haha.
I LOVE MY DRESSING TABLE! but it's super messy.

daddy's dunhill shades... dun really suit me apparently.

random saturday. i was watching charmed with nothing better to do so i decided to go iron my hair..
the sun in my room very glaring.. LOL

whatcha looking at???
peek-a-boo.
some violin appreciation at the ACM.
the music was fabulous, i couldn't bear to leave to explore the galleries..
stood rooted there until adeline dragged me away..

an artefact i plan to write on... until i check out the other pictures that's with adeline.. DANG. why did i forget to bring my cam! arrrrgh.

ding tai feng's xiao long baos i bought yesterday.. hot and steamy.

my breakfast at Tampines' Mac with ling ling and sheri...

I LURRRRVE the pink. (no, i'm NOT turning into a pinkaholic like ling ling! it's just sucha nice shade of pink duncha think?) 26's too fitting i can't breathe. (it's the one i'm wearing in the p ict. my tummy nearly burst.) 28's not hugging enough. there's no 27. DANG.
anyway i doubt i'll buy, it's a spanking $103.

patent!!! OMG. they're damn nice. and even it's like, 3inch high, they're quite comfy.
from Zara.
$189.90 (= . =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

after reporting loss and enduring relentless naggings of my mother.
i pretended to be waiting for 133 while she headed home.
after she's out of sight, i hopped on a cab to Sim Lim to look for Virus to hand in the time sheet.
cuz i'm too pissed off for a bus.
$7 cab fare. that leaves me with... $8 in my sheeny topshop gold blingy pouch.

hehs. chit chatted awhile with him.
and he asked me where i'm headed.
i gave him the pitiful look and said "nowhere. i haven't eaten. no money..."
his face almost went into a cramp. haha.
THIRD TIME he's treating me. hiak hiak hiak. i hope his girlfriend don't kill me for sponging off him like that!
*i'm so sorry felina. i mean no harm!*

went to BK. and this funny thing happened and we kept laughing.
he is so super indecisive the cashier nearly got pissed off.
ate for a long time at BK, and den just talked...
walked him back to MC.2 and i left...
took 133 home.

yayyy. i think sheri and virus made my day this teeny bit more tolerable.

and yeah yeah. go ahead and laugh about going clubbing with a passport.
laugh all you want.
but it's unique what! bet y'all won't get to experience it. LOL.

P.S. first time replacement for I/C costs $100.
second and subsequent times costs $300.
like what, I/C made of GOLD ah???
SIAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home