Tuesday, October 30, 2007

i-freaking-hell-lost-my-wallet

LOST!
if any one sees my wallet, please kindly return me! ):

*sobs sobs*

i didn't even realized that i lost it until today..
the story goes:
yesterday, went Tampines Mac to do FOM project. headed to CS & TM with sheri.
bought ding tai feng's xiao long bao home to treat my parents. (cuz i'm very happy with my funan pay. haha)
parted with sheri at the MRT, headed to the interchange to take 81 home.
boarded the bus around 350. and that was the last time i saw my wallet. (as far as i can remember)
i went to the upper deck, sat down, listened to music...
wanted to sleep but the brats at the back were making sucha din.
i only fell asleep around Tampines Road there, near Kovan i think.
and then the next thing i knew, i woke up and it's my stop and i hastily alighted because the bus already jerked to a stop.

after i reached home, i didn't touch my bag at all, until today, 1pm, when i was about to leave the house to go look for Virus at Sim Lim to hand in my time sheet.
only then did i realized i lost my wallet.
searched high and low in my room although i know the possibility is SUPER LOW because i didn't touch my bag at all the entire time since i came home yesterday.
went to the interchange to look for lost wallets but NADA.
headed to the police station and waited for my mum there and filed for a report.
):):):):):):):):):):

it's just so gonna cost a bomb to replace everything.
#1 wallet $69.90 from Guess (a gift from monk for 14months anniversary)
#2 I/C $100 (according to the police)
#3 POSB Debit Card (i think there's no charge for this)
#4 POSB ATM Card (a charge of $5)
#5 EZ Link Card (according to Sheri there's $21 replacement fees. plus i've to buy concession now that i lost the secondary/pre-U one. will be using the tertiary student one from now on... *sobs*)
#6 Singapore Poly Student Admission Card (replacement fee of $10. why do i know? cuz i have a really strong urge to "lose" it and replace one if not for the replacement fees because the photo is SO hideous. and i've to replace it soon cuz i think we need it for next week's MST.)
#7 Topshop F3 member card (replacement fees $10)
#8 Levi's member card (checking with weiyang how to replace and if there's replacement fees)
#9 Mango member card (it's a temporary one so i'm not sure if there's replacement fees)
#10 Popular member card (i think there's replacement fees but i'm not sure.. $5?)
#11 Nebo member card (checking out the replacement fees)

so it totals up to about 200plus (including the $30 over $40 cash i lost. plus i've to get a new wallet. i want to get the exact same one. hmph.)

monk's ATM card is inside too!!! but i can't exactly report lost at the police station with my mum around! damn.

good news?
i get to change my I/C's picture. hahaha.
i get new Debit Card so i think i'll maybe change to a better signature.
i get new ATM card. haiyo. i want my grey one. every one's using the blue one. mine's so old school can.
i HOPE they deleted the photos in the system already. then maybe i can have a new and nicer photo for SP admission card and EZ Link card...
bahhh humbug.
i shall get down to everything tomorrow.

I/C takes two weeks! i can't believe it. when my mother lost hers few years back.

ladies night tomorrow with yaya.
what am i to do? use my passport?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home