Thursday, October 18, 2007

pink sky

HORRORS!
haha. i woke up late today! i can't believe i didn't hear the alarm!!!
woke up NATURALLY at 840, oblivious to everything in the world, except i am tired and i wanted MORE sleep. the thought of time was non-existence until the sunlight from my window caught my eye.
i thought, "what time isit?"
looked at my phone... 840am. panic didn't even struck me. hahaha.
i just thought, "how come i didn't hear the alarm??"
messaged yan ling to tell the rest not to wait for me, and that i woke up late, will only join them during break time.
today's timetable goes like this:
10-11 econs lecture
11-12 lunch break
11-1 statistics lecture
1-2 accountings lecture
2-3 marketing lecture
3-5 econs tutorial

i left home at 1015. today's the ultimate! 2 bus fare inspections in 1 trip. holy! (haha. sandra's cute phrase..)
met up with them at FC6.. bigi bag spree arrived at ling ling's place yesterday!!! (:(:(:
ling ling passed me the parcel. haha.. love the black bag. the gold one is not bad larh. tsk tsk.

anyway celebshades arrived on tuesday!!
this is damn cute larh. she chopped it on the envelop.
i bought 2 shades. 1 has a teeny crack i think probably frm the shipping or the mailing; and is a teeny bit loose/big for my face. the other one is an aviator, which doesn't really suits me cuz the curvature is not there. ):
so i think i'll wear it on my head most of the time. HAHAHA.

online shoppinggggg!


anywayyy, i PONNED econs tutorial today. I SIMPLY CANNOT STAND MISS. PI LI RED LIPS and her blatant biasness against us (as in the 8 of us)

at far east

monk was supposed to send me to school today.
but because he went to zouk with his army friends last night (till morning 5am), plue we didn't really 100% confirmed it, he forgot about it and didn't come and send me.
so he bought me this to compensate:

haha. damn cute Hello Kitty marshmallow pop.
yayyy.

Liquor Chocolates. (wah piang. buy for me. HE IS THE ONE WHO LIKES LIQUOR CHOCOLATES LARH. i only like the cognac i bought from Carrefour for him last time... )

( i got a bit bus sick on the way home. haha.) my poor monk! looking like a recruit again. he's going to be flying off to wallaby(australia) for training on this coming MONDAY. and will be gone for a month. ):):):

donut factory! double choc double choc double choc. mint choc. choc with peanut butter. peanut butter. (yesterday's sinful and guilty indulge)

weekend, played 明星三缺一!

i randomly hu-ed 24 tai!!! OMG. beat my last record of 17 tai.

and den after that i randomly hu-ed DA SI XI!!! 48 tais! OMG. holy. omhmc. ohmygoose. hahaha.

finished random-ing.
shall go... and... i don't know what i shall do. but i know there's too much for me to do. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home