Thursday, November 23, 2006

Goodbye People!!!

Shopping Spreeeeee today! (((: aye.
let's see..
well.. started shopping at The Heeren! took a photo at with the Swarovski X'mas Tree!


(:

took alot of photos in the fitting rooms trying out different outfits but NAH. i shall not reveal my ugly fat figure. :(((

well, sorry for the series of "lovey dovey" photos i've put up but i just cant resist putting it up, especially when i look so cute! bwahahaha.

late lunch at NYDC!!! (after shopping at Heeren, Paragon, Wisma)

Three Amigos! (beef meatballs, beef pepperoni, italian ham baked rice!)


The Boney Cake Combo! (i think it's so much more worth it than the itsy bitsy teeny weeny Mudpie!)

my handsome boy(((:
US at Marina Square's Zara. he desperately needs help with Prom Night!
(me in a new top!!! hee.)
(he just needs to learn how to dress up and HOW TO TAKE PICTURES!!!hahah.)

Last photo taken of the day. At Suntec's Bus Stop waiting for 133...

ARGH. the photos WONT LOAD!
It's already my fifth attempt! and I JUST RESTARTED THE COMP AND STUPID BLOGGER STILL WONT UPLOAD MY PHOTOS! grrrr.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay. so now insted of uploading the photos in groups of fives, i've to upload them ONE BY ONE.
Clothes i bought:


I LOVE THIS!!! (((: (bugis village)

This is so contemporary. ha. it's only 10bucks! quite a good bargain as the material is super comfy! teehee. (bugis village)

It says: "NEW YORK: my kinda city" (((: yeah babeh. (zara)

my pretty pretty gold pouch! $13. (topshop)
P.S. i hope it doesn't FLAKE like Clairey Neo Poot's wallet. =P


slippers! shiny shiny slippers i love(: i just love shiny things! (m)phosis)

my new RAINBOW earrings! hee. much nicer than the ones i bought last year! (: $2 (bugis village)

okay. my shopping spree report ends here!
now shall be my LTC report coming right up!



TADA! my rainbow socks! teehee. they are my everyday school socks! (except the ones at the very side. the very RAINBOWISH ones.ha.) i'm bringing them to camp cuz the booklet says i need FIVE GRAND PAIRS OF SOCKS! :D

JENG JENG JENG JENG! RAINBOW

MY BIG FAT HAVERSACK AND SHOE BAG.

goodbye people! i'll be off for LTC (leadership training camp) at god-knows-where (cuz i didn't attend the briefing...)

dont miss me! (HAH)

i'll be back on the twenty-seventh! (boohoos. there goes my Mango Shopping)

P.S. THERE'S A MANGO DISCOUNT EXCLUSIVELY AT WISMA ATRIA!!! 10% OFF ALL PURCHASES FROM 23RD NOV TO 26TH NOV PEOPLE!!!
(that's why i say there goes my Mango Shopping... sigh. who ask me to be so fickle minded just now!? see larh. want this want that den end up with NOTHING! boos.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home