Monday, October 30, 2006

Shopping and Cards

crazy day, yesterday.
my mum has been pestering us to eat the Neptune Dim Sum at the marine parade hawker center ever since the TV broadcasted it.
so, we went to eat it yesterday.
it wasn't that savoury after all, and to my utmost horror, my favourite carrot cake!
it was a nightmare.
because in it, i found human hair and den pork bones and den some fish bone look alike thingy.
utterly petrified.
i'll never ever eat their dim sum ever again.even if it's the last food on earth.


den, my mum, claimin that she had to buy some soap from watsons, recommended by her friends, we happily went to Parkway's Watsons for some shopping.
but they dont sell the brand of soap and so we ended up only buying some packets of tissues.
and my mum happily went around shopping at parkway 1030am in the morning!(when obviously, most of the shops are not open yet.. duh.)
so we basically just loitered around..went into some shops, browsed and tried some clothes on..
den 11am came ticking by. and we happened to pass by Levi's!!!
and so i told my mum i wanna get a Levi's jeans (like finally!i've never owned one before!) so we started trying. and decided on one. (:
it cost $219.50!!! -flabberghasted-
and den my mum bought a top and we signed up for their membership card!
TADA!!! :




Levi's Member card! (it's under my mum's name cuz they say there's birthday discounts of 25%. and she complains that there's nothing much to buy usually in march. -scowls- )


and after paying a frightful sum of $265 at Levi's, we headed straight for Espirit. (that reminds me... where's my Espirit Card?!?! )
but there were nothing much of an attraction there..teehee.
so we headed next door for Topshop!
and again, we spent as much time as we did in Levi's. about an hour trying all sorts of apparels we could find in there!
my mum finally settled for a handbag, a black pants, and to top it up to $150, an underwear for me.
yes. an underwear.
and again, we signed up for their membership card! which allows 10% off all apparels and i think 20% off during birthday month (:
TADA!!! :


i think this membership card allows discounts at Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge and Warehouse. But i aint exactly sure.
What i'm sure is the first three are definitely valid.
-beams-


P.S. i'll definitely need a new wallet to flaunt all my new cards!
haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home