Thursday, October 26, 2006

i'll be fine. really.

i'll be fine. really. i promise.
it's no big deal.
not the end of the world.
thank you monk for being with me and coming to school just for me.
thank you bestie for listening. for giving me all the comfort. (although u didn't really comfort me, but just ranting on and on with me and standing up for me is good enough already)
thank you doris for being so concerned.
thank you my loves: tiara, without us by your side now, i hope you'll be strong. fight on gal. anandhi, friends always yeah!
thank you xueting (and shaun too), for being one of the minority in the class showing care and concern.
thank you xin for calling, sorry i had to reject your call cuz i wasnt in the mood for talking.
last but not least,
i really really really want to thank my parents.
for being so understanding and caring.


i'm really fine people.
i'll face it.
i'll survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home