Sunday, October 08, 2006

LIBERATION

liberation! oh sweet liberation!
spread my arms wide and shut my eyes,
into the arms of liberation i fly!
take a DEEP BREATH -BREATHE-
*coughs coughs coughs coughs coughs*


sighs.
so, freedom is not so easily gained for me afterall huh.
while everyone's out there enjoying their sweet sweet freedom, i'm stuck at home under the scrutiny of an over-protective mother.
lets see..


thurs
MY LAST PAPER! BIO!
went home, bathed, changed and went out with monk after his lessons and we watched Rob-B-Hood..
mega funny box office!
ultra cute BABY!!! awwww. (secretly i'm a pedophile! teehee.)
aimless window shopping after that.


fri
hmm..wanted to go out with doris.. but there were some miscommunications..
went shopping with my mum instead at bugis..
and it wasnt really a fruitful trip..


saturday
was supposed to go VIVOCITY with monk! but because the haze was so bad, the moment i woke up, my mum said "you cant go out today..the haze is too serious and bad for health!"
yeah.
over-bearing mother.
i know she has my interest at heart but can she do what she preach?
cuz after like, 2hours when the haze was still very bad, she asked if i wanted to accompany my dad to take a look at the sofa.
i was lyk, fuming mad inside! thinkin, "you were the one who told me i should stay home because of the haze. and now you are the one who ask me to go look at sofa with my dad huh? so taking motorcycle is much more healthier than takin MRT to an air-conditioned shopping center?!
exasperation.
so i declined impatiently.
and stayed home all day reading my Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella and watched Goong.
ALL DAY.


today
was supposed to go swimming with xiuyi!
and den probably lyk go shopping.
and because of my mum's objection yesterday, i dared not directly tell her I WANT TO GO OUT.
so i just dropped subtle hints lyk, I HATE THE HAZE! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO OUT WITH XIUYI TODAY YOU KNOW! AND THEN THIS STUPID HAZE! HOW! I WANT TO GO OUT WITH XIUYI!
and i even went into throwing my typical tantrums lyk not conversing much with them as far as possible, treat things more violently and display major unhappiness on my face.
haha.
childish you might say but I DONT CARE.
it's my way of displaying my exasperation and anger and objections at home. BLEH!


major bummer.
i wonder what i'm doing tomorrow.
BAHHHH.
superbly turns me off that i'm so pathetic and all stucked at home while others are happily enjoying all their post-promos activities.
GRRRR.
cooped up. i feel so bored. back to my novel i go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home