Thursday, July 20, 2006

no inspiration

i so desperately want to blog something.
but there's just no inspiration.no sparks.
basically school is just the same old boring routine i think i really need something to spice up my life.
but on the other hand, i think my life is just so busy i dont have much time for anything and everything.
i think i need to strike a balance.
and have BETTER time management.like desperately.
sighs.
i'm tired and i'm having a neck ache.
but i still have so much things to do i dont want to put them off and postpone it till tomorrow.
i dont want to be behind my schedule. (i AM already very far behind time.look at me.so far behind in academics!)
and somehow i just feel that i'm not doing my job well as a chairperson.
but as what everyone said, it's not my fault that the student population is just so apathetic towards CCA, now that CCA doesn't contribute much to University Admission.
sighs.
critical period. as what mr tan says.


ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home