Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ungRam

hmph.
havent blogged for a very long time.
haha.
but that DOESNT mean that i've been busy studying!
MIDYEARS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!
but i dont feel the psyche.at all.
i wonder whyyy.
ho-hummms.
I MISSED YOU.
cant stand it. i think i'm going crazy. it's been 121hours.
anyway.was browsing through jia xin's imagestation...
HORRORS. SHO MANY UNGRAM PHOTOS OF ME!

tadaaa! a picture of me posing with my dunman high year book...

horrors.so ungram.i think we were doing farewell presents that we never gave out... =P



this was taken at cathay's subway...went to dropby to find jiaxin after my PW meeting (:


xx giving a kiss to me! his benefactor! who found him cuz his horrible owner lost him in sch! oh poor xx...spent one whole lonely scary night in sch...ON THE FLOOR. horrors. who knows who stepped on him and jia xin just planted him right onto my cheeks! like that! piang-z.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home