Friday, August 11, 2006

sniff sniff.randomly blogging.

currently on early dismissal...
waiting for my mum to come home so she can accompany me to the doctor's.
bleh.
one good news is I FINALLY SNEEZED!
haha! wondrous feeling.
I've been having the sneezing feeling the whole day but the nose just refuse to sneeze.
so annoying larh. *sniff sniff*
anyway. i forgot to blog this the other day:




3K-ians'04. fourkers'05.
this is where i belong.
can u see our faces are painted "WHERE I BELONG" ?
i'm the "E" (of the "where") standing beside Claudia with her fingers painted & posing "3K".
and Daniel the chairperson is the "I". so prominent!
hahaha.daddy hanloong is the spasticated looking "O"!
and right in the foreground..is my seat in 3K. in the middle of nowhere. not nowhere actually, but the class.haha. (you see cuz my grades were so wonderful miss low had to plant me right in the middle of the class so all the teachers could supervise me & that i'm beside mr smart aiksiong, student councillor & one of the top students in class) (oh and not to forget beside the OHP fengshui spot.argh.)
with that blue 37dg bag & that horrendous ugly blue pencil case w the pink & light blue zipper.


dunno why i'm recalling all these small little details but yes i miss dunman.hell lot.
but whenever i return, things just arent the same anymore...
sighs.


when is mummy coming home~~~


by the way..this is the skirt i've been yearning for:




from topshop! $73!
and guess what? i bought it on monday at $37! 50% reduction! tralalalalas~
my size!last piece!whoots.
tell me how lucky i am. i feel like a Just My Luck gurl.
but not so lucky because the top was sold out nong nong ago.
-boohoohoos-

10thaugust2006.

neoprints with my brand new skirt! (:


i'm super unfamiliar with decorating neoprints already...
sighs.
i miss taking neoprints actually.
but not to the extent of taking one everytime i go out (like when i was sec 3?hahaha.because i think digital cameras are like, a good substitute now along with photoshop & picasa and that there's so much more things to spend my money on, like FOOD! & CLOTHES!)
I WANNA TAKE ONE WITH NIGUS SOON!
and i still owe wong xiu xiu a neoprint..when are we taking it girl!
i cant wait for swimming on sunday with you! -beams- (provided i'm not sick by then.bummer.)
and i cant wait for our August meeting my darling nigus!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home