Monday, August 14, 2006

random EMO post.

been home-ridden for the past few days...
sat: 38.4 dgc
sun:38.3 dgc
mon:37.0dgc (finally)
now it's like, 36.5dgc..hahaha.


hmm..been thinking alot...
there's too much to blog about..
ever heard of this question: "what's the fastest thing on earth?"
answer is "Your Thoughts. because the moment you think of it, it's there already."
yupz.so they're like, streaming in faster than i can type (although i can type rather fast. really! i'm not like claire neo who types with 2 index fingers.HAHAHA. i type with almost all 10fingers.)



i'm feeling rather broken because xiuyi aka my bestest pal on earth did not even bother to wish me well when i told her sorry we'd have to postpone our swimming this sun cuz i'm sick.
i thought the geological distance would not distant us.
but i guess, it did. more or less.
i miss you. but do you miss me? this question always pops up in my head.
i need affirmations. i feel like i'm always trying to guess what you feel, what you think.
and surfing the blogs of others, i wonder if i have drifted from my friends..
because i really dont want to be branded as "重色轻友".
am i spending like, too much time with him that i neglect my friends?
i dont know. i am already trying my very best to strike a balance with everything that i have to juggle.
social life.school life.co life.love life.family life.MY life.
it aint easy but i'm already trying my very best.
xin asked me a question the other day...
that how come tiara and i are dont talk as much as she & sun yu...
i told her i dont know.
i realised that too.
and it's like...i'm having a hard time being with xueting & tiara.
i feel like i've to make a choice between them.and i dont want to.
when i'm with xueting i feel drifted from tiara.
and when i'm with tiara i feel drifted from xueting.
it's a torture. like how my class tortures me, the middleman.
between the first intakers & second intakers.
and i really dislike my class.not really dislike-dislike.
but honestly i dont exactly feel the spirit & unity.


whatever.it's just a random emo post.


all in all:

i miss you so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home