Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Women DO not need occasions to shop


ALRIGHT! MY APOLOGIES!
IT'S "Women DO not need occasions to shop."

shopping with my mum and my aunt today! (:

went meritus mandarin with my mum to meet my aunt.felt so tai-tai-ish larh! could immediately smell the "expensiveness" of the place the moment i stepped in. it's like an invisible aura surrounding me, it's in the air i breathe..
oh wells, we proceeded to...
Chim Culture!
it's a really cool place for gowns! ((:


TADA! their showcase piece! it's really really pretty! with all the sequins and embroidery.
AHHH. i just so feel like getting married the moment i stepped in here! (except, it's not ONCE, i wanna get married like, a gazillion times until i've tried all the gowns!in the world maybe?)


see?! i TOLD YOU it's gorgeous!


AHHHHH. so many gowns! (maybe they dont look too gorgeous from here, but they are REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL!)

pretty. gorgeous. flowy. silky. captivating. tempting. GOWNS!

WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?!!!

i feel like i'm in lala-land. i do look like i'm in lala-land. (panda eyes from chiongin serials too much. i think i drank too much water before slp too last night and i had water retention. my eyes are the most OBVIOUS part when i have water retention.) BOOS! :(((

oh wells. my cousin's getting married on the 22nd of december!
so my mum and i accompanied my aunt to get a tailor-made dress for the wedding! afterall, she's getting a daughter-in-law! must look her best ((:
so today's her 2nd fitting. her(hopefully) last fitting will be beginning of december!
and all these frenzy with her getting a gown has gotten my mum and i into a fervour of getting us gowns too!
(i swear this is the first time we took wedding so seriously. i mean, gowns?! my mum already bought a skirt, a topshop dress and today, a Daniel Yam knee-length gown! or maybe "dress")
and she has got on top of her list: a warehouse gown for me or a IS boutique knee-length gown/dress for me to choose.
HA. now i am really beginning to wonder how did i survive the past wedding dinners without looking G.L.A.M?!

holy crap. i've really began to understand the "philosophy" of "Women DO not need occasions to shop."
HA. enlightenment! my mum is an adequate example.
THREE WEEKS ago, claimin that she needed an outfit for my cousin's wedding, she bought an ankle length somewhat moss green or sea green skirt. i cant remember. it's GREEN.
yup. and TWO WEEKS ago, she bought a greenish-gold dress from topshop, using the SAME EXCUSE.
and TODAY, using the SAME OLD EXCUSE, she bought a Daniel Yam beige gold knee length dress/gown!
whoots.
oh wells. i'm NOT complaining. hehs. cuz as long as the same "philosophy" is being used on me.
i already got a mini skirt and a top. and now she's plannin to get me a gown too to accompany her. maybe i should psycho her into getting the topshop skirt that i really want. (the one that old man bought for his classmate!!!) and den when she buys the skirt, i'll tell her i dont have a top to go with it. HA!

i love shopping. and my shopping queen mum.

P.S. does any one happen to know the song of the advert played on Channel 5, the one starring the Singapore Idols? the beginning goes something like "Love is the answer released for most of the questions in my heart..." (i'm not sure if i caught the lyrics right.) PLEASE if anyone knows this song, tell me the title!!! i cant find it no matter how i google the lyrics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home